Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

glorydaz

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

You deceitful wretch, using the worker's translation to promote your error. :nono:

The verse says the "unrighteous"....not the wrongdoers. And guess what? Our righteousness will never save us. His righteousness is accounted to those who believe. It's imputed to us because we can NEVER be righteous enough.

Hence, the verse you ignore over and over again. You simply reject the righteousness of faith that is given to those who believe....because of HIS obedience. Not yours or mine.

Romans 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus commands His followers to love your enemy, yet GT who has been claiming to be sinless is pro-military.

She is prime example of lip server.

Daniel1611

Repenting is of sins.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Genesis 6:6-7 and 1 Samuel 15:11 ,Exodus 32:12-14; 2 Samuel 24:16; 1 Chronicles 21:15; Psalm 106:45; Jeremiah 4:28; 18:8; 26:3, 13, 19; 42:10; Joel 2:13-14; Amos 7:3, 6; Jonah 3:9-10; 4:2

These are all verses about God repenting. Please do tell what sins God had to repent of.

Or just go to google and type "define repent" to see what the word means.

God's Truth

Genesis 6:6-7 and 1 Samuel 15:11 ,Exodus 32:12-14; 2 Samuel 24:16; 1 Chronicles 21:15; Psalm 106:45; Jeremiah 4:28; 18:8; 26:3, 13, 19; 42:10; Joel 2:13-14; Amos 7:3, 6; Jonah 3:9-10; 4:2

These are all verses about God repenting. Please do tell what sins God had to repent of.

Or just go to google and type "define repent" to see what the word means.

How would you ever get that God would have to repent of sins? We have to repent of sins.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:
Is Meshak allowed to follow me around and harass me for not being against the U.S. Military?

This is your report.

This thread is about your blatant lie of "I do not sin".

I am only showing exactly what you are accused of. Don't get so upset when your blatant lie is exposed.

God's Truth

You deceitful wretch, using the worker's translation to promote your error. :nono:

The verse says the "unrighteous"....not the wrongdoers. And guess what? Our righteousness will never save us. His righteousness is accounted to those who believe. It's imputed to us because we can NEVER be righteous enough.

Hence, the verse you ignore over and over again. You simply reject the righteousness of faith that is given to those who believe....because of HIS obedience. Not yours or mine.

Romans 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Here is a warning for you from Paul.

Romans 2:3
So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

Our obedience leads us to righteousness see Romans 6:16.

We are righteous because we obey the perfect law see Romans 2:13.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

The righteous requirements of the law are fully met in me and all those saved, those who live according to the Spirit, See Romans 8:4.

Daniel1611

Are you that evil to think that God sinned and needs to repent of sins?

Humans need to repent of sins, not God.

Way to ignore the question. Unless you're just dense

You said repenting is to stop sinning.
I showed you 14 verses that say God "repented".
If you say repenting means to stop sinning, you must be saying God had sins to repent of.

See how you heresy falls apart in light of Scripture. You're so opposed to the Gospel that God will need to send you someone with more patience than I have to teach you.