Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Sorry GT but if Lighthouse had you wrong, yer response would have been in accordance with Paul.

Which would have been , I will glory in my infirmities, because when I am weak the power of Christ is on me.

Repent of yer arrogance.

2 Corinthians 12:7 KJV

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure .

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak , then am I strong.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Satan is down here now, roaring and seeking whom he may devour.

He took you with the greatest of ease.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I don't sin. Would you like to tell me how you sin everyday? Maybe you should open up about this, and then I can show you from the scriptures how you can overcome.

The catholics say Mary don't sin either. I wonder if they say the same about thier pope. So far we count two regular people on our Earth that don't sin.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Originally Posted by God's Truth
I don't sin. Would you like to tell me how you sin everyday? Maybe you should open up about this, and then I can show you from the scriptures how you can overcome.

We overcome because greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:4 KJV

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

God's Truth

Sorry GT but if Lighthouse had you wrong, yer response would have been in accordance with Paul.

Which would have been , I will glory in my infirmities, because when I am weak the power of Christ is on me.

Repent of yer arrogance.
How about this to Lighthouse and you both:

1 Corinthians 4:3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself.

God's Truth

The catholics say Mary don't sin either. I wonder if they say the same about thier pope. So far we count two regular people on our Earth that don't sin.

The Catholics do not say that. They say Mary was sinless. That means that Mary never sinned. I have never claimed that. Oh yeah, you do not care if what you say is truth or not.

Daniel1611

Obey and thou shalt be saved. Is that what the bible says? No. It says believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. You're preaching wicked heresy, GT.

glorydaz

You still have to obey.

Or what? Loss of eternal life (salvation} or loss of reward? I realize you worker bees don't know the difference, but put it on record.

1 Cor. 3:11-15
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Daniel1611

"Lord Lord. Have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name cast out demons?"

What does Jesus say to those who rely on their works?

God's Truth

Obey and thou shalt be saved. Is that what the bible says? No. It says believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. You're preaching wicked heresy, GT.

You claim then that what God says is wicked heresy:

Deuteronomy 29:19 When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, “I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way,” they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry. 20 The Lord will never be willing to forgive them;

Joshua 5:6 The Israelites had moved about in the wilderness forty years until all the men who were of military age when they left Egypt had died, since they had not obeyed the LORD. For the LORD had sworn to them that they would not see the land he had solemnly promised their ancestors to give us, a land flowing with milk and honey.

You claim too that what Jesus says is wicked heresy:

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

Luke 13:11 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

You claim too that what John the baptizer said was wicked heresy:

Luke 3:7 Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance, and don't begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that God can raise up children for Abraham from these stones!

7 Crowds of people came out to be baptized, but John said to them, “You bunch of snakes! Who warned you to run from the coming judgment? 8 Do something to show that you really have given up your sins.

You also claim that Paul and the other Apostles preached wicked heresy:

1 Timothy 4:8
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

Hebrews 4:2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us:

glorydaz

You are the one who said Jesus spoke wicked heresy.

Who says this:

Repent or perish.

Repent is obeying and perishing is perishing.

You need to STOP with these ridiculous charges. Shut up if you can't stop lying about what people say. :down:

God's Truth

Yep....that's it in a nutshell. It's always pride that keeps people from turning to God.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men