Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

glorydaz

The one way is believing and obeying.

Do you think Abel believed God existed? How about Cain?

Even my five year old grandson understands this.

John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.​

My five year old grandson knows he can't do everything right. He even knows people like you can't do everything right. :deadhorse:

Believing God exists is not believing unto salvation. One is head knowledge and one is of the heart.

We can only believe unto righteousness, and that righteousness is accounted to us with the Gift of Salvation. It is NOT by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saves us.

Romans 10:9-11
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.​

God's Truth

My five year old grandson knows he can't do everything right. He even knows people like you can't do everything right.

Ask any child who has not been indoctrinated with your beliefs, ask him if we have to obey Jesus.

You will be rebuked by a baby.

Believing God exists is not believing unto salvation. One is head knowledge and one is of the heart.

We have to believe with our head and heart. That is what Jesus says.

We can only believe unto righteousness, and that righteousness is accounted to us with the Gift of Salvation. It is NOT by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saves us.

The works Paul was speaking about is the ceremonial works.

Just imagine for over one thousand six hundred years the Jews had to make themselves clean with special works. It is the things that the Gentiles did not do; it is the dividing wall of hostility. The Gentiles did not do the ceremonial works to make themselves clean...they were dead in their sins and the uncircumsion of their flesh. They were the unclean people.

Now Jesus comes and dies for the sins of the world and he is the Sacrificial Lamb of God whose blood makes us clean. We are saved by faith that his blood cleans us...not of works, but of by faith.

Again, the works that we do not have to do is the ceremonial works.

We always have to obey God, we just no longer have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.​

If anyone confesses that Jesus is Lord, the had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

glorydaz

Ask any child who has not been indoctrinated with your beliefs, ask him if we have to obey Jesus.

You will be rebuked by a baby.

We have to believe with our head and heart. That is what Jesus says.

The works Paul was speaking about is the ceremonial works.

Just imagine for over one thousand six hundred years the Jews had to make themselves clean with special works. It is the things that the Gentiles did not do; it is the dividing wall of hostility. The Gentiles did not do the ceremonial works to make themselves clean...they were dead in their sins and the uncircumsion of their flesh. They were the unclean people.

Now Jesus comes and dies for the sins of the world and he is the Sacrificial Lamb of God whose blood makes us clean. We are saved by faith that his blood cleans us...not of works, but of by faith.

Again, the works that we do not have to do is the ceremonial works.

We always have to obey God, we just no longer have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.

If anyone confesses that Jesus is Lord, the had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

This from the :troll: who complained about long posts. :rotfl:

Danoh

My five year old grandson knows he can't do everything right. He even knows people like you can't do everything right. :deadhorse:

Its my understanding [Mid-Acts] that neither of those is the gospel of our salvation in this Mystery age.

Both those concern not only what Israel was expected to believe about who Jesus was, but the works they were expected to walk in as proof of their faith. This, due, on the one hand, to the covenant of works by faith that they entered into with God, on the other, what God had sought to accomplish by said Law.

Study out Paul's use of Moses' words there - study them out in Moses' use of them, as Romans 9-11 concerns Israel's status during God's Gentile visit.

The confession there is the same confession you see Jews to day engaged in at the wailing wall, the vail over their heart to this day.

They confess him with their mouth, as called for under their Law covenant, but do not believe with their heart He was who Moses said He was/is. They seek Him "not by faith, but, as it were, by the [outer] works of the Law."

That will apply to Jew and Gentile at some point after the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, given what the term "Gentile" means during this Mystery Age.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Moving on, you say??? Your crowd only hears the message of salvation and is invited in an alter call ceremony every week just in case you may have missed something the past years of hearing it preached ___ and then is on to the chicken dinner social!

I did miss the false doctrines of alter calls and the social dinners. I got tired of hearing boasters. I ran as fast as I could away from the arminian Southern Baptists. We find that the invitation is never commanded in God’s word. Search the scriptures as you will, there is no command in any scripture for us to use this method. Not only this, there is no precedent in scripture for using the altar call. The Lord Jesus never in his earthly ministry gave an invitation. The apostles of our Lord never in all their ministries used the altar call.

Daniel1611

Amen! :thumbup:

Gt wants salvation to be hard. She thinks she works hard enough to go to heaven and glories in it. The bible says glory not in yourself. Glory in the Lord.

Is it hard to drink water, eat bread or walk through a door? Those are the things Jesus compared salvation to. Idk why some people want salvation to be hard.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Idk why some people want salvation to be hard.
Their minds are corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

And most have heard it from one of these behind pulpits all over the world:

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I did miss the false doctrines of alter calls and the social dinners. I got tired of hearing boasters. I ran as fast as I could away from the arminian Southern Baptists. We find that the invitation is never commanded in God’s word. Search the scriptures as you will, there is no command in any scripture for us to use this method. Not only this, there is no precedent in scripture for using the altar call. The Lord Jesus never in his earthly ministry gave an invitation. The apostles of our Lord never in all their ministries used the altar call.
When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation?

SaulToPaul 2

John is like that tv show, "Selfie" where that girl adores her own good looks and boast about how perfect and flawless they are. That show discontinued like john did.

saint john w, the great, sniffs out gospel perverters and exposes them mercilessly.

And, his humility is well documented, as he was voted TOL Most Humble for the past 3 years.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
saint john w, the great, sniffs out gospel perverters and exposes them mercilessly.

And, his humility is well documented, as he was voted TOL Most Humble for the past 3 years.

Strong emotional ago makes one blind and creates ailments

heir

TOL Subscriber
saint john w, the great, sniffs out gospel perverters and exposes them mercilessly
Yep and with good reason!

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

The elects never need alter calls cause they're elects.