Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

john w

Hall of Fame
Show me where I have misquoted you. You have a nerve complaining about anyone, especially about me. You lie about me constantly; you slander me, and harass me incessantly.
Post #3, you vile, wicked wolf-ette:

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w
1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

Learn how to use the quote function, Judas worshipper. And get saved, you child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
Show me where I have misquoted you. You have a nerve complaining about anyone, especially about me. You lie about me constantly; you slander me, and harass me incessantly.

I don't slander you, you little cry baby. Only a lush/someone on [ot, can post the contradictions/con job you spam.

"harrass" you.?
Boo, hoo....Let's get our hankies out.

God's Truth

I don't slander you, you little cry baby. Only a lush/someone on [ot, can post the contradictions/con job you spam.

"harrass" you.?
Boo, hoo....Let's get our hankies out.

I cannot help but wonder what a young man such as yourself is doing on the Internet all day speaking such awful things to people.

john w

Hall of Fame
I cannot help but wonder what a young man such as yourself is doing on the Internet all day speaking such awful things to people.

I cannot help but wonder how you manage to find the keyboard to your computer, after downing a quart of Scotch, and smoking 2 joints.

That's a sin. Of course,you don't sin, do you, habitual liar? Save it. And get saved.

"Awful things to people," you pout, cry baby? Like that "basement" comment, you actress?

God's Truth

I cannot help but wonder how you manage to find the keyboard to your computer, after downing a quart of Scotch, and smoking 2 joints.

That's a sin. Of course,you don't sin, do you, habitual liar? Save it. And get saved.

"Awful things to people," you pout, cry baby? Like that "basement" comment, you actress?

So that isn't the basement in that pic?

God's Truth

I have friends in what is referred to by some as "the holiness movement."

They assert, given there understanding of those passages they put together in the way they do, that they do not sin.

We talk about these things all the time; in disagreement.

I understand where they are coming from and show them the very verses they are basing that on.

I relate to them that they believe those verses are talking about them in this age, in the absence of verses that contradict that this refers to believers now.

But that does not fit what they believe, as they do not understand what sin is - it is anything that falls short of the glory of God.

Further, they refuse to study out how these things are portrayed in Acts and so on...

You have that early Messianic assembly lacking in nothing; and all are on the same page, and Peter is a reader of the thoughts and intents of other's hearts through the Spirit, and so on.

And then you have a break down and diminishing away such that those same faithful saints end up no longer able to be on the same page, Peter having to second guess the Lord in Acts 10, and so on, and the saints at Jerusalem, poor saints now, and so on....

What my friends do is explain all that with,"Well, that's because this, that, the other..."

Absent from their explanations are passages that tell the story themselves, let alone the frame of reference said story must be approached from.

Its the cult mentality. Where you buy into a belief system so deeply that it begins to function as its own logic as to this, that, the other.

"Well, he hits me, but he doesn't mean, to; he's; he's a good man; he even holds down three jobs..."

Its that kind of built-in rationale, and its sad. In all its forms.

This is very different from searching things out in the Word, not to prove one's view, but simply to learn what one's view is to be.

And towards that; understanding by what principles one is to go about conducting such a search, must first be sought out.

This too, sought out in the Word itself - not in books about it, nor in notions of "the Spirit its leading me... and, I just know..."

Nothing must be left to the chance of our own reasoning about what's what - absolutely nothing.

Note, for example, what the writer of Proverbs instructs as to the Law's role in its revealing of God's will back then - Proverbs 3:

1. My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4. So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

It relates that to lean unto one's own understanding rather than on the Law, is evil. It relates that to lean on the Law as to one's understanding is to depart from evil; is to acknowledge God.

And that was the Law, given one aspect of God's intent through the Law's - Romans 3:

19. Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

In Genesis 11 and Romans 1 and into Romans 2, God is depicted as having turned from the Gentiles for their having gone their own way.

Then, in Genesis 12, He is depicted as starting over, over with a new people.

Then, in the balance of Romans 2 and into Romans 3, He is depicted as having proven through the Law that Israel too was no better off.

All towards glorifying the Only One worthy of Gory...

Through "the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

That's a change in things.

Big Time!

The more astute [those who actually pay attention to what they are reading when reading Scripture] cannot but note that this is announced after Israel's temporary fall at Acts 7:71, per Matt.12:30-32, Rom. 2 and 9-11!

This greatly impacts one's understanding of many things asserted in Scripture after that.

Paul was not speaking about no works meaning no obey.

The works Paul was speaking about is the ceremonial works.

You are trying to compare me with your friends in a denomination that teaches falseness.

Let us discuss the scriptures together.

Try to discuss just the scriptures in the Holy Bible without your false teachers influence. Can you do that?

God's Truth

See, others get banned besides you.

I just have never deserved it.

I am thankful though that my reports on him have not gone unnoticed. I mean, if it was my reports that had anything to do with this.

Is Sherman someone new? I do want to take this time to publicly thank Sherman for not banning me for speaking my beliefs, even though I know the others get annoyed with me.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While I find your doctrine distasteful, GT, there are more civil ways of dealing with it than this thread.

I just had my username changed. I was formerly Inzl Kett. I got tired of the cryptic looking name.

God's Truth

While I find your doctrine distasteful, GT, there are more civil ways of dealing with it than this thread.

I just had my username changed. I was formerly Inzl Kett. I got tired of the cryptic looking name.

I did wonder what Inzl Kett meant. Thanks again for the John W. relief.

Danoh

Paul was not speaking about no works meaning no obey.

The works Paul was speaking about is the ceremonial works.

You are trying to compare me with your friends in a denomination that teaches falseness.

Let us discuss the scriptures together.

Try to discuss just the scriptures in the Holy Bible without your false teachers influence. Can you do that?

I am not comparing you with them. That is your take on my words.

As for words like "false teachers," you will have to prove that to be the case. Fact is, I came to the basic frame of reference that resulted in the re-emergence of Mid-Acts some time before I even knew it was referred to as Mid-Acts, or that there were others out there.

That basic frame of reference is that there are Distinctions Between Things in Scripture.

Lol, one of the very first times I saw that was as a child, while watching the movie "The Ten Commandments" starring Charlton Hesston.

In that scene where Pharaoh and his army are rapidly approaching and the Israelites find themselves cut off by the Red Sea, and Hesston raises his staff and quotes his version to Israel "See the salvation of the LORD!" and the Red Sea parts.

I was what, about eight years old. But I still remember thinking, "So, salvation means different things."

THAT RIGHT THERE, by the way, is Right Division!

And boy did that distinction cause that child I was problems with the pastors, given their "children are not supposed to ask so many questions," lol

When it was not that, it was obviously made up answers on the spot.

Til "when I became a man," and that Book was now all mine to explore!

Later, I remember thinking when I first encountered their teachings, "this Jordan guy; and this Stam person; they're both that same Moses moment all those years ago, and then some!"

Blew - me - away!

In fact, that right there is how those who end up Mid-Acts often do - where you fail to see distinctions, they cannot but find themselves dealing with great unrest over them in the face of what tradition would force down their throats "well, because the church fathers," and this and that, and the other.

God's Truth

I am not comparing you with them. That is your take on my words.

As for words like "false teachers," you will have to prove that to be the case.

I can prove it.
Do note that in another post you gave me an ultimatum of two beliefs and said if I didn’t believe as you stated then I was not saved.

Fact is, I came to the basic frame of reference that resulted in the re-emergence of Mid-Acts some time before I even knew it was referred to as Mid-Acts, or that there were others out there.

That basic frame of reference is that there are Distinctions Between Things in Scripture.

Lol, one of the very first times I saw that was as a child, while watching the movie "The Ten Commandments" starring Charlton Hesston.

In that scene where Pharaoh and his army are rapidly approaching and the Israelites find themselves cut off by the Red Sea, and Hesston raises his staff and quotes his version to Israel "See the salvation of the LORD!" and the Red Sea parts.

I was what, about eight years old. But I still remember thinking, "So, salvation means different things."

THAT RIGHT THERE, by the way, is Right Division!

I do not see it like that. I see it as only one salvation, and that is from Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Moses, to Jesus, the apostle Paul…one salvation one way. It is and has always been the same, and that is to believe and obey God, whether it be not eating from one tree, to not doing wicked things, to obeying the law with the ceremonial works, to obeying Jesus’ teachings. It is all about believing and obeying God.

And boy did that distinction cause that child I was problems with the pastors, given their "children are not supposed to ask so many questions," lol

When it was not that, it was obviously made up answers on the spot.

Til "when I became a man," and that Book was now all mine to explore!

Later, I remember thinking when I first encountered their teachings, "this Jordan guy; and this Stam person; they're both that same Moses moment all those years ago, and then some!"

Blew - me - away!

Who is Jordan and Stam?
You mention having pastors. Which denomination gave you your influence?

In fact, that right there is how those who end up Mid-Acts often do - where you fail to see distinctions, they cannot but find themselves dealing with great unrest over them in the face of what tradition would force down their throats "well, because the church fathers," and this and that, and the other.
I hope you considered what I said. I never saw a distinction. Again, it has only always been one way, believe and obey God.