Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

God's Truth

You can't even spell, like Lighthouse can, you vile, loser, as you write like someone from "Teen Magazine," even though your an old lady.

You drunk, junkie. My evidence?:

I don't sin…I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image... I do not sin, and if I did, I would confess and repent of it.”-God’sUNTruth

Vs.

“You are not telling the truth about me. If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.After I was saved, I continued to obey…..That scripture is about admitting we are sinners when we want to be saved.Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.We must admit we are sinners to be saved.”- God’sUNTruth

Vile liar, even coming on this site, to satanically claim that she does not sin.
Proverbs 21:24 Proud and haughty scorner is his name, who deals in proud wrath.

john w

Hall of Fame

That's your best shot, spamming a verse, you can't even read, due to being drunk?

Genesis-Revelation.

So there.

And post your pic, you sinner, and child of the devil. in response to your vile "basement" comment towards me, old lady. Stuff the above scripture, you actress, as that describes you, and your wickedness, loser.

john w

Hall of Fame

“I don't sin…I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image... I do not sin, and if I did, I would confess and repent of it.”-God’sUNTruth

Vs.

“You are not telling the truth about me. If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.After I was saved, I continued to obey…..That scripture is about admitting we are sinners when we want to be saved.Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.We must admit we are sinners to be saved.”- God’sUNTruth

Vile liar, even coming on this site, to satanically claim that she does not sin.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here we see LA trying to use the law of God unlawfully.

I am sorry, LA, that you and others don't know the law's purpose or who it was made FOR. It was made for the ungodly until FAITH comes.

1 Tim. 1:9
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​

It certainly cannot give anyone LIFE. Believing is what gives us LIFE.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.​

You are a law unto yourself.

You do not even know what the Lords commandments are, which is not surprising because you do not keep them.

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

(1Jn 2:7) Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

(1Jn 2:8) Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

(1Jn 3:23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

(1Jn 4:21) And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BECAUSE, my poor ex-friend, for the 864th time.......you preach a FALSE GOSPEL. You preach a gospel that will NOT save anyone. You falsely claim that man's obedience saves and keeps him saved. You preach a LIE....the biggest LIE that was ever foisted upon mankind.

It is not what you DO that saves you. "Not of ourselves...." It is what the Lord Jesus Christ did for you. Believe it or you will never have LIFE. You will be looking to yourself and never find your way out of the darkness into the wonderful light. The Gospel....the simple Gospel of salvation. Nothing more and nothing less. Believe in your heart....and you will be saved. Don't put strings on God's Gift. He doesn't like it, and those who do so will answer to HIM.

Who is the ONE, GT? One....not two.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​

Why do you turn your back on this verse every single time it's shown to you? I'll tell you why. Because you preach YOUR own obedience, and you insist others look to their own obedience. Shame on you. The Lord is to get all the glory and YOU get NONE.

Why do you turn your back on the other part of the verse.

Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Christ's obedience and our faith in Him (because He is revealed to us and we are invited) saves us from Gods wrath, but the fanciful idea that you are perfected at your conversion, made sinless, as you claim, is denying the truths of the entire Bible.

1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

It should be obvious from these verses that it is the saved who have His word in them, and it is the saved who need cleansing from all unrighteousness.

To deny the convictions of sin necessary to be perfected in Holiness is to make God a liar as the verses state.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get saved and then you won't have to worry about being heard. You'll have become an adopted child of God, and can sit with the Lord in heavenly places.

I doubt that any who sit in Heavenly places with the Lord can talk like John W or yourself.

LA

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function...
I second that. John, your argument would have more credibility if you would quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations. Right now the thread just looks like another senseless call out thread.

God's Truth

I would like to ask a question to those who go against my saying we have to obey to remain saved.

If someone is not obeying Jesus in their lifetime on earth, then what kind of salvation in this life do they have?

God's Truth

I have proven easily that repent is of sins, and it is a command from Jesus from the right hand of God in heaven. I have also proven that it is Jesus' command to the whole world:

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Why don't you read those scriptures and believe them, and stop preaching that repent is not of sins, and that Jesus never tells us all to repent of our sins?

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Did you read that scripture? That is what will happen if SAVED people do not repent.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Thats why I dont go to Arminian churches. They keep going in circles . They become Christians and then they loose in in a few minutes and then become Christians ,agian and agian. I find Arminian churches boring cause they don't move on. Thats why you don't see old people in loud churches that focus on entertainment instead of worship. Unregenerates loves entertainment and that's where the $$$$$ are to fund the pastor's new house and cars. Too much focus on stealing bucks from atheists.

john w

Hall of Fame
I second that. John, your argument would have more credibility if you would quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations. Right now the thread just looks like another senseless call out thread.

No, you missed it. Lighthouse asserted that I did not know how to use the quote feature, and missed that she misquoted me. I posted her exact words, as she spams on every thread, and anyone, on TOL, including yourself, who is paying attention to what this wolf-ette has been saying, over the recent past, and continues to say, would not give me this "credibility" jazz, and suggest I "quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations." "leveling accusations?" Sit down, please, "mod." And I said "please," so forget sending me to the penalty box. Clear? Good.

john w

Hall of Fame
Post #220:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109919&page=15

Being the most humble poster in the history of mankind, there you go, which a 5 year old can see, and reflects what most know on TOL, re. this poser God'sUNTruth.

Jesus' words are not temporary.

They are forever, and they are life.

I wouldn't believe or listen to anything you say. Just read what comes out of your heart when you post.

Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Revelation 16:11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their sufferings and because of their sores, but nevertheless they still refused to repent of their deeds.

The end of the ceremonial law the law with the ceremonial works. Those are the rules and regulations that God nailed to the cross.

Ephesians 2:15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, you missed it. Lighthouse asserted that I did not know how to use the quote feature, and missed that she misquoted me. I posted her exact words, as she spams on every thread, and anyone, on TOL, including yourself, who is paying attention to what this wolf-ette has been saying, over the recent past, and continues to say, would not give me this "credibility" jazz, and suggest I "quote where she actually said that instead of just leveling accusations." "leveling accusations?" Sit down, please, "mod." And I said "please," so forget sending me to the penalty box. Clear? Good.
Where does she claim she does not sin? Show me the post.