Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

glorydaz

The old law had the ceremonial works to make one clean and righteous before God. Jesus now makes us clean. That does not mean we no longer have to obey Jesus; it means we do not have to get circumcised.

Foolish woman. No ceremonial work or being circumcised made anyone clean and righteous before God. Close your mouth and open you eyes. READ.....

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

God's Truth

Foolish woman. No ceremonial work or being circumcised made anyone clean and righteous before God. Close your mouth and open you eyes. READ.....

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

God commanded the ceremonial works of the law. It made people outwardly clean. Paul is speaking of CIRCUMCISION. Do you really think that Paul is speaking against Abraham for obeying God?

God's Truth

She misquoted me, sport. Pay attention. She's the one that is not using the quote function properly. I quoted her words from another thread, and she quoted me, as if I said it. Again, read, pay attention, or get smart, by growing a brain.

This is what I quoted her, as saying, from other threads:

"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

This is what she posted-post #3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post
1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

=it looks like I said "1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.That is about never being saved in the first place.After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still..."

...when I was quoting her.

Can someone teach you how to spell, Jethro, and use proper English? Stay out of this thread, as you've added nothing to me, "hit and run" punk, or the body of Christ, but hot air.

And why don't you learn how to use the quote function?

See how that works, condescending one? Good.

Have a seat. You don't matter on TOL.

You are another one who needs to shorten his posts. I force myself to skim your short posts. I ignore everything you write in your long posts. Lighthouse was right when he said, "Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function..."

glorydaz

God commanded the ceremonial works of the law. It made people outwardly clean. Paul is speaking of CIRCUMCISION. Do you really think that Paul is speaking against Abraham for obeying God?

No, I know Paul is speaking of Abraham's faith. And I know you've been shown this hundreds if not thousands of times. Poor thing...:nono:

Romans 4:10
How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.​

God's Truth

Sinner is the operative word there, oh snake in the grass. Would you care to retract your statement?

God does not listen to sinners. You gave a scripture of a repentant sinner whom God heard.

Here is another scripture for you to consider carefully.

Proverbs 28:9
If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable.

glorydaz

God does not listen to sinners. You gave a scripture of a repentant sinner whom God heard.

Here is another scripture for you to consider carefully.

Proverbs 28:9
If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable.

Get saved and then you won't have to worry about being heard. You'll have become an adopted child of God, and can sit with the Lord in heavenly places.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, your avatar picture looks like you are in a basement.

Vs. your avatar, sweetie?

Post your pic, child of the devil.

I thought so. They don't allow pictures of you to be taken at the detox center, loser, or at 7 Eleven, where you work?

So there.

God's Truth

The ceremonial works made the people outwardly clean so that they could go to the temple to worship God.

Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

Danoh

You preach the good news is that we do not have to obey. I would laugh, but it is just too serious of an issue.

You are mixing gospels. I realize you do not agree. But one day we will all have to answer for what we asserted was sound, 1 Cor. 3.

For that alone you should look into what others assert, searching the Scriptures daily whether those things are so.

You appear to be searching it out, but you are mixing it all together.

I am not saying believe me because I said so. I am saying you do not understand what we are asserting.

You say you do. But you clearly do not.

1 John 1, for example, is the issue of John chapter John 8:31 to the end of that chapter.

And that is only the half of it.

Consider that if you truly understood what we are asserting you would not ask as many "what did you mean?" questions.

Often, the understanding results in knowing what was meant right off the bat.

Not in every case, as the understanding then has to be applied to examining the endless traditional responses we are all prone to as a result of the mess out there unless we apply Paul's "examine ye your own selves; whether ye be in the faith."

john w

Hall of Fame
You are another one who needs to shorten his posts. I force myself to skim your short posts. I ignore everything you write in your long posts. Lighthouse was right when he said, "Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function..."

You can't even spell, like Lighthouse can, you vile, loser, as you write like someone from "Teen Magazine," even though your an old lady.

You drunk, junkie. My evidence?:

I don't sin…I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image... I do not sin, and if I did, I would confess and repent of it.”-God’sUNTruth

Vs.

“You are not telling the truth about me. If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.After I was saved, I continued to obey…..That scripture is about admitting we are sinners when we want to be saved.Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.We must admit we are sinners to be saved.”- God’sUNTruth

Vile liar, even coming on this site, to satanically claim that she does not sin.

God's Truth

You are mixing gospels.

I realize you do not agree. But one day we will all have to answer for what we asserted was sound, 1 Cor. 3.

I already have God's Truth. You just preached against knowing the truth. Jesus says he reveals himself to those who obey. See John 14:21.

For that alone you should look into what others assert, searching the Scriptures daily whether those things are so.

You appear to be searching it out, but you are mixing it all together.

I am not saying believe me because I said so. I am saying you do not understand what we are asserting.

You say you do. But you clearly do not.

1 John 1, for example, is the issue of John chapter John 8:31 to the end of that chapter.

And that is only the half of it.

Consider that if you truly understood what we are asserting you would not ask as many "what did you mean?" questions.

That is illogical nonsense. Sometimes people need to clarify what they mean.

Often, the understanding results in knowing what was meant right off the bat.

Not in every case, as the understanding then has to be applied to examining the endless traditional responses we are all prone to as a result of the mess out there unless we apply Paul's "examine ye your own selves; whether ye be in the faith."

If you have to examine yourself to see if you are in the faith---then you are not in the faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
Good one! All you do is cut'npaste/spam what you "wrote" in other "posts."

And you are largely ignored on TOL. We pay attention to you, or any other wolf, when we see you continually "spiritually" molesting the sheep/babes.

Get out of our territory, you wicked wolf-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
In the basement at your parents house?

Vs. you living with another old lady, such as yourself, as your "domestic partner?" Sodomy is a sin, don't you know? Oh, yes-you don't sin, do you liar-ette?

See how that works?

Is not your "shift" at 7 Eleven about to begin, you vile loser?

God's Truth

Get saved and then you won't have to worry about being heard. You'll have become an adopted child of God, and can sit with the Lord in heavenly places.

Psalm 66:18
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;

Psalm 145:19
He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.