Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

Jose Fly

Again PP doesn't package nor does it ship.

Sorry, but "some guy said so at Breitbart.com" isn't credible.

I mean, do you honestly think the StemExpress people are in the room with the doctor and patient or something? You think he just takes the material right then and there?

Again, you're commenting on a process that you have absolutely no clue about.

jeffblue101

Sorry, but "some guy said so at Breitbart.com" isn't credible.

I mean, do you honestly think the StemExpress people are in the room with the doctor and patient or something? You think he just takes the material right then and there?

Again, you're commenting on a process that you have absolutely no clue about.

That some guy you refer is the man behind the PP video. according to his own words based on what i belive to be eyewitnes testimony from PP abotionists who trusted him. then the stem express collector is in the facility ready to be handed the baby parts.

Jose Fly

That some guy you refer is the man behind the PP video.

Exactly. It's already been established that the video is less than honest.

according to his own words based on what i belive to be eyewitnes testimony from PP abotionists who trusted him. then the stem express collector is in the facility ready to be handed the baby parts.

In his bare hands?

Jose Fly

Again do you, you make it seem that you have firsthand knowledge on what happenes during an abortion with and without collection of body parts.

Like I said, I have lots of experience in acquiring, processing, and transporting biological samples. And even with dead tissue, it's not a cost-free process.

I looked up our cost estimates for merely collecting and storing biological samples...it's $50-$200 depending on the material, and that's with material that isn't going to be used for research (i.e., has to be kept alive and in good condition).

To repeat, I'm surprised that PP's rates are so low.

Jose Fly

Let me ask you question, what evidence do you want revealed in the next few days to convince you that PP is lying and is making a profit off baby body parts.

Actual documentation, e.g., receipts, ledgers, contracts, etc.

Blatantly dishonest videos from already-discredited sources don't cut it.

Jose Fly

How is releasing a highlight and an unedited copy with a transcript at the same time dishonest

The edited video is highly dishonest, e.g., including a decade old quote from a PP official talking about a completely different issue.

Releasing the full video doesn't excuse that.

Granite

Hall of Fame
How is releasing a highlight and an unedited copy with a transcript at the same time dishonest

Because they knew the edited inaccurate clickbait would get the most attention and seal the "PP sells body parts" meme.

Again: Why did they sit on this video for a year?