Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

jeffblue101

No, they're not.

What in the world is wrong with you? The very article you posted states...

""Planned Parenthood supports research using fetal tissue in accordance with legal and ethical guidelines and are deeply concerned about the attempt by some to profit from the humanitarian contributions of courageous women," said Gloria Feldt."

Bizarre.
There past/current policy didnt stop them from working with stem express or profiting for themselves

jeffblue101

Here you go Jose fly documented proof that stem express staff are stationed in the harvesting mills.
fna5k.png

r1flti.png

o9fiw6.png

Notice the parts collecters are responsible for ice and supplies therefore they handle the parts directly

Jose Fly

There past/current policy didnt stop them from working with stem express or profiting for themselves

PP didn't profit.

documented proof that stem expresses staff are stationed in the harvesting mills.

And....?

Notice the parts collecters are responsible for ice and supplies therefore they handle the parts directly

Again, what in the world is wrong with you? It says "i.e., ice for shipping", that's all. And no one has argued that they don't handle the material directly.

Never mind. I'm done arguing this subject.

jeffblue101

PP didn't profit.

And....?

Again, what in the world is wrong with you? It says "i.e., ice for shipping", that's all. And no one has argued that they don't handle the material directly.

Never mind. I'm done arguing this subject.

you are the one that made a big deal that "some guy that told beirbart" could not be trusted for allege dishonesty.isnt documented proof what you wanted. PP SIMPLY DOES NOT HAVE COSTS THAT NEED TO BE REIMBURSED ITS ALL PROFIT.

Jose Fly

you are the one that made a big deal that "some guy that told beirbart" could not be trusted for allege dishonesty.isnt documented proof what you wanted.

Yep, well done. Stem Express does indeed have staff on site.

PP SIMPLY DOES NOT HAVE COSTS THAT NEED TO BE REIMBURSED ITS ALL PROFIT.

So PP staff time isn't an expense, eh? Do you think it takes the same amount of time to extract a fetus and dispose of it, versus extract a fetus and remove the donated tissue?

I'll answer for you (because I've gotta run). No, it doesn't. It takes more time for the latter. And as you saw on the Stem Express pamphlet, staff time is a reimbursable expense. That's consistent with my experience too, so it makes sense for PP to be similarly reimbursed.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If the US was running a real holocaust with gas chambers for school children, killing a million a year, there would be open armed rebellion and military attacks from abroad from a wide coalition of nations.
Probably.

Unless every other nation was also doing the same thing.

But life goes on as normal, and none of the objectors on this forum have claimed to have done anything more serious that write a strongly worded letter to their church. This tells me that, despite the manufactured outrage, abortions are not generally seen as equivalent to murder.
We know you don't care, so your opinion on who does care can be safely ignored.

Sancocho

Probably.

Unless every other nation was also doing the same thing.

Latin America is not doing it. The abortionists are in full force funded by US and EU tax dollars doing their best to change that. I have a proposal in to the largest Catholic group fighting for Human Life legislation in the States that is under jeopardy.

gcthomas

Let's say I own a forest and a lumber mill but I don't want to pay sales tax on my lumber.
There is no sales tax on labor.
If I say "the wood is free, I'm just charging for my labor to chop it down and mill it" then I'm going to jail.

Since the wood is a taxable item, then any labor expended on it is also taxable. Go to jail for not paying your taxes. (Unless your state has different tax rules to the rest of the country?)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So PP staff time isn't an expense, eh? Do you think it takes the same amount of time to extract a fetus and dispose of it, versus extract a fetus and remove the donated tissue?

yes, it takes more time to make sure they don't crush the needed parts. Just like the planned parenthood witch said.

Granite

Hall of Fame
An op-ed she wrote in 2007.

http://www.vcreporter.com/cms/story/detail/no_gag_rule_for_the_worlds_women/4398/

Does that sound like something that might be written by someone who saw, or could foresee, "family planning" as an industry that provides financial profit for selling off the organs of dead children?

Actually, no. Sounds like a woman who wants to reduce abortion in the first place:

"One woman dies every minute due to pregnancy-related causes and an estimated 68,000 women die each year as a result of unsafe abortion complications — numbers that could be greatly reduced with expanded access to contraception."

You guys have a problem with sex first and abortion second.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Actually, no. Sounds like a woman who wants to reduce abortion in the first place:

"One woman dies every minute due to pregnancy-related causes and an estimated 68,000 women die each year as a result of unsafe abortion complications — numbers that could be greatly reduced with expanded access to contraception."

You guys have a problem with sex first and abortion second.

Brainiac- no sex = no unwanted pregnancy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Brainiac- no sex = no unwanted pregnancy.

Telling people not to have sex hasn't and never will work, nor is it your business. That you prudes can't get that through your numb skulls contributes to and directly guarantees plenty of unnecessary suffering.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Telling people not to have sex hasn't and never will work, nor is it your business. That you prudes can't get that through your numb skulls contributes to and directly guarantees plenty of unnecessary suffering.

Its my business when i have to pay taxes to pay for someone elses problems after they choose to have sex. Responsibility comes with sex, and if one isnt ready for what may come, they don't need to be having it.

Its called personal accountability, you know that thing you liberals dont like and you can say you arent liberal all day long, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Its my business when i have to pay taxes to pay for someone elses problems after they choose to have sex. Responsibility comes with sex, and if one isnt ready for what may come, they don't need to be having it.

Its called personal accountability, you know that thing you liberals dont like and you can say you arent liberal all day long, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.

You're doing that already, every single day. And we're talking about people overseas who need to be educated so they don't get themselves killed, not that humanitarian concerns re: sex ed seem to matter to any of you people.

You'd rather folks suffer than be well. That's insidious.