OSAS V Who's The Most Righteous Anti OSAS Poster?

republicanchick

Isn't it amusing how the OSAS believers do not bicker amongst themselves?

And isn't amusing how the nutters are drawn to the lose it group?

I've noticed that they who teach salvation can be given back or lost do to some sin, these kooks always wind up fighting with each other.

Here's a start list to vote on who you think is the most holy.

Meshak

Jason

CS Guy

Cross Ref

Sorry I forgot who else is against grace...help me out with the list and then we can crown a victor. Hehe

Hey, I demand to be placed on your list.

only dummies believe that you can offend God egregiously and still live in his absolutely HOLY Presence. too bad you think sin is nothing. God doesnt

You might want to read the Bible

particularly Mt 25:31-46

Mt 18:23

and etc

john w

Hall of Fame
You are so much like John W now that is it almost as if you have his spirit in you.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Sell all you have.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Sell all you have.

Why are you mocking Jesus?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why are you mocking Jesus?

Why are you "mocking/not obeying Jesus," by not selling all you have, per:

?

You:

Silence

Ha Nazir

Fine. "Obey Jesus"-He says to sell all you have. Selling all you have is part of the "everything."

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."-GodsUNTRuth

dubya,

Jesus was speaking to a man that had claimed that he had done all the things that Jesus said he must do in order to inherit eternal life. Jesus showed him how he had not done it all. The man loved his possessions more than he loved others. (the love of money...)

If a person has truly kept the commandments, that one would know that selling all one has is a simple matter. Nobody who loves God clings to material wealth. Your posts of "then sell all you have" show me that you think money is something to cling to. Your belief seems to be, "trust God but keep your money", it's very obvious from the number of times you use that "sell all you have" zinger.

john w

Hall of Fame
dubya,

Jesus was speaking to a man that had claimed that he had done all the things that Jesus said he must do in order to inherit eternal life. Jesus showed him how he had not done it all. The man loved his possessions more than he loved others. (the love of money...)

If a person has truly kept the commandments, that one would know that selling all one has is a simple matter. Nobody who loves God clings to material wealth. Your posts of "then sell all you have" show me that you think money is something to cling to. Your belief seems to be, "trust God but keep your money", it's very obvious from the number of times you use that "sell all you have" zinger.

You missed it, Mitch. Follow the bouncing ball, his "argument:"

Now, which words are stumping you? "obeying everything that Jesus says. " "all of?"

Be seated.

God's Truth

Now, which words are stumping you? "obeying everything that Jesus says. " "all of?"

Be seated.

He didn't miss it.

He identified you as someone who wants to cling to money.

Ha Nazir

Be seated.

You pick your cherries without pits, don't you? Not only did you take the words "sell all that you have" out of the context of the verses but you even took it out of the sentence within the verse. Slick...

I want nothing to do with you other than to say I am fed up with of you following GT around TOL and chanting "sell all you have". People like you do TOL and Christianity as a whole no favor. I said what I came to say but I guess you can't hear me. You couldn't hear me the last time either.

"blessings" _meshak

God's Truth

You pick your cherries without pits, don't you? Not only did you take the words "sell all that you have" out of the context of the verses but you even took it out of the sentence within the verse. Slick...

I want nothing to do with you other than to say I am fed up with of you following GT around TOL and chanting "sell all you have". People like you do TOL and Christianity as a whole no favor. I said what I came to say but I guess you can't hear me. You couldn't hear me the last time either.

"blessings" _meshak

I am glad that someone else got tired of it, and rebuked him as excellently as you did.

Ha Nazir

You still haven't answered john w, as he has you caught in a lie.
Everyone sees it.

She answered him long ago. That's the thing that bugs me.

She said those words are not for everyone and she is right. Those words are for the rich. If you stop picking pitted cherries you could understand the meaning of what was being taught.

Right Divider

Body part
She answered him long ago. That's the thing that bugs me.

She said those words are not for everyone and she is right. Those words are for the rich. If you stop picking pitted cherries you could understand the meaning of what was being taught.
What NONSENSE!

Only the rich must SELL EVERYTHING?

You're the one that has a CONTEXT problem.