OSAS V Who's The Most Righteous Anti OSAS Poster?

God's Truth

Hi it is AMUSING that the CONTEXT of John 8:35 ha s nothing to do with OSAS as the context is the Law of Moses , John 8:5 and concerning Jesus earthly Ministry .

#1 , First it talks about the Servant will will not ABIDETH not in the House forever , talking about the Nation of Israel .

It is about NOT obeying Jesus.

You can get cut off too if you do not obey.

#2 , The second one is talking about the SON will ABIDETH/MENO , ABIDETH for ever .

That is about obeying Jesus.

#3, Both are in the Greek Present Tense and Only Jesus will ABIDETH /MENO forever ,

dan p

Only those who obey.

john w

Hall of Fame
What Jesus says is directed to everyone.

Vs.
"I do everything that Jesus tells me to do.

I am not a rich man. I do not put money over God."-you

=do everything "Jesus" says to do, as what He says is directed to everyone, except not everything "Jesus" says to do, is directed to everyone, cuz we do not have to sell all we have, as "everyone" excludes a rich man.

Thanks for checking in. Be seated.

Ha Nazir

What NONSENSE!

Only the rich must SELL EVERYTHING?

You're the one that has a CONTEXT problem.

If I asked you where to find the story of the rich young ruler in the NT, which verses would you give me?

Those words are for anybody that has more than they need (the rich).

Ha Nazir

I can't understand you Christians that are so against "following Jesus" or "doing what Jesus said".

You believe the man died to pay the price for your sins and you drag Him down instead of raise Him up. You're not even ashamed of that fact. Why don't you just curse Him and be done with it?

God's Truth

I can't understand you Christians that are so against "following Jesus" or "doing what Jesus said".

You believe the man died to pay the price for your sins and you drag Him down instead of raise Him up. You're not even ashamed of that fact. Why don't you just curse Him and be done with it?

I have been debating all kinds of false beliefs and doctrines for years, but the one that surprised me the most is when those calling themselves Christian went against me for saying we have to obey Jesus.

Ha Nazir

Do you have a monthly surplus of income after paying bills?

I don't even count my money anymore. Bills are paid automatically. I have 185K in the bank, a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport with 16k miles on it, a Silverado with 8k miles on it, another 60K in other assets and a 4500 a month income. My bills are usually around 850 a month. I paid cash for everything brand new. I need very little.

I stopped counting how many times I have given it all away after the 6th time. Last year I only gave 20k to those whose need was made known to me. I give only when God says give and only as much as He say to give. He hasn't told me to give anything since last Jan. ($1000). $1000 is chump change.

How about you?

SaulToPaul 2

I don't even count my money anymore. Bills are paid automatically. I have 185K in the bank, a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport with 16k miles on it, a Silverado with 8k miles on it, another 60K in other assets and a 4500 a month income. My bills are usually around 850 a month. I paid cash for everything brand new. I need very little.

I stopped counting how many times I have given it all away after the 6th time. Last year I only gave 20k to those whose need was made known to me. I give only when God says give and only as much as He say to give. He hasn't told me to give anything since last Jan. ($1000)

How about you?

I have a surplus.

If you were a Christian and followed Jesus, would you give all of your surplus away monthly?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you mock Jesus?

Why don't you quit mocking Jesus, by not obeying everything He says, including selling all you have?

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. What Jesus says is directed to everyone.”-God’sUNTruth