OSAS V Who's The Most Righteous Anti OSAS Poster?

DAN P

If once saved always saved, then why does Jesus say a person who keeps sinning has NO PERMANENT place in the HOME?

John 8:35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

Hi it is AMUSING that the CONTEXT of John 8:35 ha s nothing to do with OSAS as the context is the Law of Moses , John 8:5 and concerning Jesus earthly Ministry .

#1 , First it talks about the Servant will will not ABIDETH not in the House forever , talking about the Nation of Israel .

#2 , The second one is talking about the SON will ABIDETH/MENO , ABIDETH for ever .

#3, Both are in the Greek Present Tense and Only Jesus will ABIDETH /MENO forever ,

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
He didn't miss it.

He identified you as someone who wants to cling to money.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Nope,per the above:sell all you have, and tell no man that He is the Christ, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, while you show yourself to a Levitical priest.

SaulToPaul 2

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Nope,per the above:sell all you have, and tell no man that He is the Christ, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, while you show yourself to a Levitical priest.

Reminds me of when Barn had the whole town locked up, and Ange made him let 'em go.

Barn: "But, I had 'em all, dead to rights."

God's Truth

I expect a Muslim to compare spiritual things with spiritual from the Holy Bible, don't you?

I expect someone who professes to be a Christian to not go against me for telling people to obey Jesus. I also expect that person to not follow me around just to put me down and give me neg rep repeatedly and hateful messages.

Everything that Jesus says is to be obeyed. I have tried to help you understand that if you are not a rich man who puts money over God then you do not have to sell all you have. If you are not paralyzed why would you think Jesus wants you to stand up, pick up your mat and walk?

No Christian came to defend me except Ha Nazir. He might not like me or agree with all my beliefs, but he saw people doing wrong to me and did something right.

john w

Hall of Fame
You pick your cherries without pits, don't you? Not only did you take the words "sell all that you have" out of the context of the verses but you even took it out of the sentence within the verse. Slick...

I want nothing to do with you other than to say I am fed up with of you following GT around TOL and chanting "sell all you have". People like you do TOL and Christianity as a whole no favor. I said what I came to say but I guess you can't hear me. You couldn't hear me the last time either.

"blessings" _meshak

I stay on topic, and her "argument:"

john w

Hall of Fame
She answered him long ago. That's the thing that bugs me.

She said those words are not for everyone and she is right. Those words are for the rich. If you stop picking pitted cherries you could understand the meaning of what was being taught.

So, as I asked her:

Do you agree that not all of the commands in the bible, and all of the commands of "Jesus," while he walked the earth, are for everyone's obedience?

She: not a peep.

Thus, sell all you have, per...

God's Truth

Do you?

Do you neg rep me and leave hateful messages?

You call yourself a Christian, so you know you are supposed to do to others what you would have others do to you. So I give you neg rep back and put the same message to you as you have given me, just not as often and not as many messages.

SaulToPaul 2

So I give you neg rep back and put the same message to you

Matthew 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

God's Truth

Matthew 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Are you admitting you are evil?

john w

Hall of Fame
I do everything that Jesus tells me to do.

I am not a rich man. I do not put money over God.

So, you agree that not all of what "Jesus says" is directed to everyone?

No, you don't agree? Then "Jesus tells you to" sell all you have. Do it. Sell all you have.