OSAS V Who's The Most Righteous Anti OSAS Poster?

God's Truth

You workers are slaves.
Oh yes I am. I am a slave to Christ. I am a slave to obedience. I am a slave to righteousness. I am a slave to God.

Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 6:18; Romans 6:22; 1 Corinthians 7:22; 2 Timothy 2:24; Ephesians 6:6.

Those who believe are adopted into the family....just as John says, "a son abides forever". :duh:

Those who obey Jesus are sons.

Luke 8:21 But he replied to them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."

The law was made for sinners such as you....until faith comes.
Faith does not destroy the Word of God. Faith does not destroy everything that God says.

Sadly, your faith is in your own obedience.
Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.

Man can only be justified by the obedience of the ONE Lord Jesus Christ. Not you, and you should thank God salvation does not rest on your obedience.

Jesus' words are life. If anyone wants life, they have to eat. Eating is obeying. You do not just look at your food and believe it is good do you? Do you eat your food? You cannot eat Jesus unless you obey Jesus.

God's Truth

You don't even know the meaning of the word "repent",
I have already proven with scripture many times that repent is from sins that we do.

REPENT IS ABOUT SINS.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and turn back so that your sins may be wiped out,

Acts 17:30 Therefore, although God has overlooked such times of ignorance, he now commands all people everywhere to repent,

Acts 8:22 Therefore repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that he may perhaps forgive you for the intent of your heart.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

so I'd suggest you zip your lip before you step on it. :chuckle:
Step in what, false teachings?

It's such a simple truth, yet you can't quite figure it out. :nono:

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Abraham believed in God and so much so----that he obeyed God.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Genesis 18:19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."

“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.” Hebrews 11:8

You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

Genesis 26:5 because Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commands, my decrees and my instructions."

James 2:21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have to defend your false teachings by accusing me. I defend God's Truth with God's Truth.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=109122&page=4

Post #60

"I do not sin. I have stumbled. I am working on not even stumbling. Do you keep living in sin? I answered your question, will you answer mine?"-God'sUNTruth

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."-GodsUNTRuth

"Which you don't do, despite your satanic denials, to the contrary."-John W

"Sell all you have."-John W, as this is one of the "everythings that Jesus says."

Vs.

"Jesus does not tell everyone to do that."-God'sUNtruth

God's Truth

Christ said Himself in Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said,
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

You don't believe Him?

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith; not all Jews had faith. It does not take faith to obey someone.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith. They were God's, and God gave them to Jesus.

When Jesus was lifted up, crucified, then ALL can come to him to be saved.

Did you read how Jesus says that?

God's Truth

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=109122&page=4

Post #60

"I do not sin. I have stumbled. I am working on not even stumbling. Do you keep living in sin? I answered your question, will you answer mine?"-God'sUNTruth

"Which you don't do, despite your satanic denials, to the contrary."-John W

"Sell all you have."-John W, as this is one of the "everythings that Jesus says."

Vs.

"Jesus does not tell everyone to do that."-God'sUNtruth

Obey Jesus, then you will get understanding.

That is what Jesus says.

john w

Hall of Fame
Obey Jesus, then you will get understanding.

That is what Jesus says.

Fine. "Obey Jesus"-He says to sell all you have. Selling all you have is part of the "everything."

God's Truth

Fine. "Obey Jesus"-He says to sell all you have. Selling all you have is part of the "everything."

If you were to obey Jesus, you would be given understanding.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you were to obey Jesus, you would be given understanding.

Obey Jesus"-He says to sell all you have. Selling all you have is part of the "everything."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Last edited:

God's Truth

Obey Jesus"-He says to sell all you have. Selling all you have is part of the "everything."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. Jesus tells that to those who laid the foundation. You would understand Jesus and what he says if you obeyed him.

Jesus says he reveals himself to those who get his teachings and obey them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

What is the matter John W.?