OSAS V Who's The Most Righteous Anti OSAS Poster?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Scriptures say "none do good". Yet, you think unbelievers can do good.
This is why synergists are not consistent. They have to twist what was said.

I'm on Scriptures side. "none do good". You can only do good when God enables you to do so. To have faith is only possible if God gives it to you.

Unbelievers can do good.
But not in a sense of earning God's favor. Yet God did recognize the actions of unbelievers in the scriptures as good.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Scriptures say "none do good". Yet, you think unbelievers can do good.
This is why synergists are not consistent. They have to twist what was said.

I'm on Scriptures side. "none do good". You can only do good when God enables you to do so. To have faith is only possible if God gives it to you.

That's right. Don't listen to the Reprobates.

Let them play and pretend in Goodville.

Nimrod

Doing good and hearing are two different things.

I asked if "believing the gospel" is good. He said Yes.

I point to Scripture Romans 3:12 " None do good ". He said it refers to unbelievers.

So if unbelievers can not do good, how can they "believe the gospel"?

This is a problem with your theology. Synergism will have to twist what was clearly said. While you are unable to comprehend.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

I point to Scripture Romans 3:12 " None do good ". He said it refers to unbelievers.

This is a problem with your theology. Synergism will have to twist what was clearly said. While you are unable to comprehend.

This is common sense to those God never drew or to those God drew.

It beats me that 90% of the TOL'ers don't have simple common sense .

Beats me why God created so many silly people.

stoked-minions.gif

God's Truth

Paul writes that those of us who have trusted the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ are saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

According to you, they are saved for believing and not obeying, for you say if anyone believes and did anything, such as repent, then they are not saved.

God's Truth

If once saved always saved, then why does Jesus say a person who keeps sinning has NO PERMANENT place in the HOME?

John 8:35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
If once saved always saved, then why does Jesus say a person who keeps sinning has NO PERMANENT place in the HOME?

John 8:35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

Your judging shows you're guilt of the very same wicked deeds my son.

glorydaz

Whoever "he" is, he is correct. Of course you'd have to actually read the scripture Paul was quoting from before you'd notice that there are two groups of people. The fool who says there is no God and "my people".

How can they believe? Simple.....we believe without DOING one single thing. Believing is being persuaded (by facts in evidence) that some certain fact is true. When I look outside and see the rain, I believe it is raining. God makes the rain....it rains in spite of anything I might do. I see an apple fall from the tree and believe in gravity. Did I do one single thing to make that apple fall? You won't be able to "comprehend" anything unless you use the brain God gave you. ;)

If you read the scripture Paul cites, he most certainly is speaking of unbelievers. The fool has said in his heart there is no God. Are those men fools who believe?

Psalm 14:1-5
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord. There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.​

glorydaz

You workers are slaves. Those who believe are adopted into the family....just as John says, "a son abides forever". :duh:

The law was made for sinners such as you....until faith comes. Sadly, your faith is in your own obedience. Man can only be justified by the obedience of the ONE Lord Jesus Christ. Not you, and you should thank God salvation does not rest on your obedience.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Doing good and hearing are two different things. Your claim that faith is given to us by God is contrary to the Gospel being the POWER of God unto salvation. Faith comes from hearing and hearing BY THE WORD OF GOD.

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.​

There would be NO POINT in preaching the Gospel if it didn't have the POWER to persuade men. Persuade is a very important word....

And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not HEARD?

And how shall they HEAR without a preacher? :think:

Romans 10:14
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

AMEN! G

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You workers are slaves. Those who believe are adopted into the family....just as John says, "a son abides forever". :duh:

The law was made for sinners such as you....until faith comes. Sadly, your faith is in your own obedience. Man can only be justified by the obedience of the ONE Lord Jesus Christ. Not you, and you should thank God salvation does not rest on your obedience.

If it did, she'd be in REAL trouble!

glorydaz

According to you, they are saved for believing and not obeying, for you say if anyone believes and did anything, such as repent, then they are not saved.

You don't even know the meaning of the word "repent", so I'd suggest you zip your lip before you step on it. :chuckle:

It's such a simple truth, yet you can't quite figure it out. :nono:

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is common sense to those God never drew or to those God drew.

It beats me that 90% of the TOL'ers don't have simple common sense .

Beats me why God created so many silly people.

stoked-minions.gif

It beats me, why they let "Nitwits" like yourself to spread their
false doctrine all over TOL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't even know the meaning of the word "repent", so I'd suggest you zip your lip before you step on it. :chuckle:

It's such a simple truth, yet you can't quite figure it out. :nono:

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Good post!