"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

God's Truth

I just told you.
Explain.
No, and I have not.

DJ

You said you believe in the papacy.

The papacy have said if you question ANYTHING about the Catholic religion, then you are condemned to Hell.

That is what the Catholic popes taught infallibly until pope John Paul the II. John Paul II taught a little differently for the sake of ecumenical reasons; however, that is what split the Catholic's from the Traditional Catholics from the other Catholics.

If you believe in what all the popes said, then you are admitting that you believe them when they say anyone who questions anything against the all truthful Catholic Church is condemned.

Dan Emanuel

You said you believe in the papacy.

The papacy have said if you question ANYTHING about the Catholic religion, then you are condemned to Hell...
Now you go right ahead and produce the evidence of this charge.
...That is what the Catholic popes taught infallibly until pope John Paul the II. John Paul II taught a little differently for the sake of ecumenical reasons; however, that is what split the Catholic's from the Tradition Catholic to other Catholics.

If you believe in what all the popes said, then you are admitting that you believe them when they say anyone who questions anything against the all truthful Catholic Church is condemned.

DJ

elohiym

I wouldn't trust a stranger with my children.

Neither would I, but Glorydaz claims she would trust her children with a guy she only knows from the internet who claims he can murder someone today and still be forever justified. Pretty crazy.

But that's not really the issue here. Nice straw man though, does it include colored hats and extra straw?

No, that's not a strawman fallacy. I was just asking a question that I think makes a point, whether you get the point or not.

The issue is what the faith of Christ accomplished, Gal. 2:20; not what we think we can maintain, Gal. 3: 3.

The faith of Christ changed me from an idolater to a believer, but people call me an idolater for believing I shouldn't commit idolatry, and for believing that logically I wouldn't be a believer if committed idolatry. Why don't they believe Galatians 2:20 necessarily the life I live, which is Christ's life, doesn't commit idolatry?

genuineoriginal

Nope, salvation is not a reward. A reward is something you earn. Salvation is a GIFT
Salvation is a gift that God gives as a reward to those that please Him.

It really is that simple.

Now all you have to do is figure out what pleases God and do that, also figure out what displeases God and don't do that.

If you are wondering about what those things are, read the scriptures.

genuineoriginal

:mock: genuineoriginal

Little kids use that technique. No, you are mean. No, you said a bad word. No, you're the one who called me a bad name. I sense a bit of frustration from the little worker bees who insist there is room on the cross for their little bitty wings of glory.
No frustration.

I have only pity for you since you are so blind to the scriptures that you cannot see salvation.

genuineoriginal

You are just a babbler.
Rom 5:12-16 KJV Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. (14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. (15) But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. (16) And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
Yes, you'll probably want to "correct" this translation.
I find it amazing that you chose the very verse (Romans 5:15) that I used when I looked up "free gift" and found the definition for the Greek word used. It must have been the Holy Spirit trying to grab your attention so you could have a chance to learn.
_____
χάρισμα • ‎(khárisma) (genitive χαρίσματος); n, third declension
A favourable disposition towards: grace, favor
A voluntary favourable act: favor, gift
_____​

You can't obligate God to give you eternal life by saying a few words and then turning your back to Him, the way OSAS believers claim.

glorydaz

You can't obligate God to give you eternal life by saying a few words and then turning your back to Him, the way OSAS believers claim.

Those who believe are fully persuaded that God is able to perform what He has promised. Only those who doubt God is able will give up before they reach the end. That is not belief and that will not LAST. Simply because it is not belief at all.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Salvation is a gift that God gives as a reward to those that please Him.

It really is that simple.

Now all you have to do is figure out what pleases God and do that, also figure out what displeases God and don't do that.

If you are wondering about what those things are, read the scriptures.

well said.