"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

God's Truth

I care more if your male than if your female, because obviously quite a few poster's here believe you to be female, and you've done precisely nothing to persuade them otherwise, and although you yourself may not have led people to conclude that your female, it also happen's to look an awful lot like a male who's maintaining plausible deniability while letting other's believe an un-Truth.

Intentionally, deliberately maintaining plausible deniability is in itself dishonest, even if nothing else you do is.
Shut, up.

DJ

You wouldn't have the nerve to tell me to my face to shut up.

Jesus does not care if I am a man or a woman.

Right Divider

Body part
Is that the oldest story in the Book, or what?

Man refusing to give God all the glory and demanding some for himself. "I did this and I did that therefore I have earned my salvation. He'd better pay up or I'll sue Him in that big court in the sky." :banana:
Rom 4:3-5 KJV For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. (4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. (5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Keep on workin' go.

God's Truth

You know that John 13:35 KJV say's, "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another," and not, "...if ye have many enemy's," right?

Jus' checkin.'

DJ

Many are called few are chosen.

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

God's Truth

As far as I know, I'm not. I'm not Catholic. I believe in the papacy's.

DJ

So then, who believes in the papacy's but is not a Catholic?

You are a hider, just as you falsely accused me of being.

That papacy you say you believe in, they have condemned you to Hell for speaking against the Catholic religion.