Online Prayer Requests

Aimiel

I have a rather nasty infection, had to go to the hospital; taking penicillin, requesting prayer. =)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We do have more information, I'll do an update in a day or so.
Our son Tom...Tom has been between treatments #9 and #10, #10 was this week, (treatments are 48 hour chemo) then Tom thinks he'll have a couple of weeks off, he still has good spirits and attitude in spite of feeling like was flattened by a steam roller, his diet that he follows has been a blessing too. However the pulmonologist has concerns for Tom about his lungs as his finger tips and his hands are getting a pale bluish-purple from time to time and their not sure what the cause is, so they have ordered a full pulmonary function test for him on the 6th of April, they'll also do a c-scan of the lungs.

keypurr

Our son Tom...Tom has been between treatments #9 and #10, #10 was this week, (treatments are 48 hour chemo) then Tom thinks he'll have a couple of weeks off, he still has good spirits and attitude in spite of feeling like was flattened by a steam roller, his diet that he follows has been a blessing too. However the pulmonologist has concerns for Tom about his lungs as his finger tips and his hands are getting a pale bluish-purple from time to time and their not sure what the cause is, so they have ordered a full pulmonary function test for him on the 6th of April, they'll also do a c-scan of the lungs.

Friend, Tom is in my prayers and so are You and the Mrs.
Worry can beat folks down but you know that God is watching.

God bless