Online Prayer Requests

Aimiel

I'm well on my way, had a second interview and a few days later: psych testing. If they choose me the next step will be drug screening and background check. I'm praying you find a job. :thumb:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about some more good news...

Our Tom's liver cancers are now at 200 on the marker scale, they began at 14000 in mid October 2011, his oncologist doctor seems to think from what the c-scan and x-ray showed the pancreas cancer is benign, so the plan is to leave it alone, as the doctor told Tom it may do nothing.

He has two more 48 hour chemo treatments, one next week and the second two weeks later, then the doctor will give him a brake. His tow truck friend put a GPS in his car so if something happen they could find him, his GPS has an alert button for his friend and his wife Kimberly.

And his Christian witness brings joyful tears to us, he is ready with the gospel of Jesus, and to give help, hope and comfort to others at THE VA, as he says like Dad and Mom do, he said they really need it at the VA hospital, the VA chaplain told Tom that he would help him with whatever he could, because patient to patient care is priceless.

Praise the Lord, Amen and Amen!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please pray for the town of Holton, IN. It's a small town about 12 miles southeast of me. They were hit by a tornado this afternoon and three people (so far) were killed.

Holton is a farming community with a population of about 1900 people.

Aimiel

Praying for everyone affected by the tornadoes yesterday.

Psalmist, that is GREAT news. :thumb:

Demon Buster

Hello brothers and sisters here on TOL I am not a prayer warrior,
but I can pray in the Spirit. I go by the names Demon Buster and Ambassador for the Lord if there is a healing prayer needed in the Spirit please send me a email or message and I will add you to my daily prayers. Please put children at the top of the lest.
This don't mean I wont pray for other needs, I just put children an spiritual pray first.

Blessings.

Tomasso

Prayer for my cousin

Prayer for my cousin

Please pray for my cousin, who was raised in the church, but has since lost his faith in Christ.

He is a successful computer whiz, who now believes in science, because for him, there is no plausible evidence for God, Christ and the spiritual realm.

Please pray that that Holy Spirit reveal God and Christ to him in some very real way!

Your prayers are much appreciated! God bless you!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We do have more information, I'll do an update in a day or so.
Tom (our son) will finish his tenth round of 48 hour chemo this afternoon. The cancer markers for the liver are smaller now t6han 200, as for the pancreas cancer marker it appears that it is benign, they'll know in a couple of weeks. He's doing well, had to get a buzz cut, but he has maintained his weight. He said the biggest problem is stomach pains and overall general discomfort, the Dr's have given him something for his stomach and sleep especially at night.

After this week he's suppose to have a break from the chemo for about two or three weeks, that will help.

Thank you all for praying for him, and Tom says thank you as well.

theophilus

Update:

Update:

Had an interview with the Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory At K-State and have an interview with LabCorp. on Monday.

I am getting my unemployment.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Thank You Lord Jesus and please bless the folks here who are praying for everyone on this thread.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Had an interview with the Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory At K-State and have an interview with LabCorp. on Monday.

I am getting my unemployment.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Thank You Lord Jesus and please bless the folks here who are praying for everyone on this thread.

I thank God for your good news. :)