Online Prayer Requests

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We do have more information, I'll do an update in a day or so.

Blood draw and xrays indicate the cancers are at 50% now, Wednesday is the next consultation day about the c-scans.
Tom had his Dr's consultation, some cancers on the liver have shrunk to 25% and some 50%, however the cancers on the pancreas have not changed or enlarged. Tom now begins another set of four 48 hour chemo treatments, that is eight weeks. He still has a good outlook, lost a very minimum of hair and is maintaining his weight. He feels that the diet that the Burzynski Cancer Center gave him is beneficial as well ~ We (Mrs Psalmist and me) say Praise the Lord!

BabyChristian

I've sent this PM to a couple of people. I just copied and pasted it.

My brother is a member here, or was but then stopped coming.

He went to the hospital just the other day, less than a week ago, they verified he indeed had a heart attack and he refus
ed to stay. They wanted him to stay for a couple of days and REALLY wanted to put stints in him but he refused. I think he wants to die.

This is his second (for sure) heart attack.

He's 60 years of age but has turned himself into a diabetic, won't quit smoking, isn't saved, though I've tried. He went to church with us a few times.

He's been very depressed, he's a Nuclear Instructor and hasn't worked for a while, has been living with my schizophrenic son in another house we own.

When I went to the hospital, I told him he's not coming to my house to die (I already watched my dad die when I was 24 and my dad was told him he isn't going to die in front of my son either) so my eldest sister (69) drove from Portland and picked him up. My 89 year old mother lives there too.

He's sleeping at my mother's place tonight and I fear he'll die and she'll find her son dead.

He's being so selfish.

I simply wanted him to stay a couple of days at the hospital, nothing I could do would make him stay. He started screaming at me and the hospital asked me to leave, so I did.

I'm just very stressed because his heart still hurts, he's had to put nitroglycerine under his tongue 3 times since leaving the hospital.

He and I were the closest siblings of us 5 kids and it's horrible to just watch him do nothing to stop himself from dying.

Sorry to once again unload on this forum but I just need prayers for him. Please..........

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
What a difficult time for you and your family. I'm so sorry you're going through this! I'll be praying for all of you.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He went to the hospital just the other day, less than a week ago, they verified he indeed had a heart attack and he refus
ed to stay. They wanted him to stay for a couple of days and REALLY wanted to put stints in him but he refused. I think he wants to die.

This is his second (for sure) heart attack....

Sorry to once again unload on this forum but I just need prayers for him. Please..........
Diane, we'll be praying for your brother and you and your family ~ Tom and Violet

bybee

This is his second (for sure) heart attack.

He's 60 years of age but has turned himself into a diabetic, won't quit smoking, isn't saved, though I've tried. He went to church with us a few times.

He's been very depressed, he's a Nuclear Instructor and hasn't worked for a while, has been living with my schizophrenic son in another house we own.

When I went to the hospital, I told him he's not coming to my house to die (I already watched my dad die when I was 24 and my dad was told him he isn't going to die in front of my son either) so my eldest sister (69) drove from Portland and picked him up. My 89 year old mother lives there too.

He's sleeping at my mother's place tonight and I fear he'll die and she'll find her son dead.

He's being so selfish.

I simply wanted him to stay a couple of days at the hospital, nothing I could do would make him stay. He started screaming at me and the hospital asked me to leave, so I did.

I'm just very stressed because his heart still hurts, he's had to put nitroglycerine under his tongue 3 times since leaving the hospital.

He and I were the closest siblings of us 5 kids and it's horrible to just watch him do nothing to stop himself from dying.

I pray daily for you and your family. Blessings

BabyChristian

Thank you, you four.

I appreciate the prayers.

I've been paying for everything for my brother for a year and 3 months, trying to help him. He's an ingrate but I still love him.

He's paid no rent for over a year, I've paid for his insulin, internet connection, cell phone etc............

Now we're fighting because he won't have stints put in.

I'm going to have to distance myself from him.

I can't control if he lives or dies but I can make sure I don't have to find him dead and I HAVE to take care of my schizophrenic son. I fear if I had let my brother go back there, he'd die in front of my son and that would put my son over the edge.

My brother was in the hospital for 3 hours, just long enough to make sure he'd had a heart attack, then he insisted on leaving.

Aimiel

Praying...

... and still looking for work myself. This has been the longest I've ever been un-employed. I've NEVER been out-of-work.

LadyGreenEyes

*snip*

*snip

All,

I am out of a job and about out of cash.

Please mention me in your prayers.

In grateful praise.

Praying...

... and still looking for work myself. This has been the longest I've ever been un-employed. I've NEVER been out-of-work.

Praying!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We do have more information, I'll do an update in a day or so.

It's been a while on updates about our son Tom.

This what we received this morning...

Tom is now on his second round of chemo, that is a 48 hour dose every to weeks, I think he has two more rounds, this week then two weeks later. According to his Dr's the liver cancers are reduced at 25%-50% from what they were. Tom is still doing well about the whole thing.

Tom says that's everything. So that must be both liver and pancreas.

Received this from Tom this morning about his c-scan results. Tumor marker indicator. Order is descending.

CA 19-9

10-20-11 14316
11-09-11 13502
12-21-11 725
01-25-12 258