On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Certain behaviors are risky, and actions can earn bad things, that's not saying anybody deserves it. I see a contextual difference between deserve and earn. Certain results can be expected from certain actions.

Normally when someone speaks of risky behaviors, it is in reference to self-harm. Literally.

Doing hard drugs, drinking and smoking do not just hurt the user, but they also have the potential of physically harming another person due to the user's reaction and in the case of smoking, it is a known fact that second hand smoke is a contributor towards SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome).

A woman stripping will not affect a rational minded person. Just like watching a political show will not cause a rational minded person to go shoot up a school or government building.

ClimateSanity

Certain behaviors are risky, and actions can earn bad things, that's not saying anybody deserves it. I see a contextual difference between deserve and earn. Certain results can be expected from certain actions.

Why didn't you say this from the start instead of being the queen bees lap dog?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Normally when someone speaks of risky behaviors, it is in reference to self-harm. Literally.

Doing hard drugs, drinking and smoking do not just hurt the user, but they also have the potential of physically harming another person due to the user's reaction and in the case of smoking, it is a known fact that second hand smoke is a contributor towards SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome).

A woman stripping will not affect a rational minded person. Just like watching a political show will not cause a rational minded person to go shoot up a school or government building.

Aahh, you underestimate the power of seduction.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.