On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

So, you haven't got any cites then. Noted

Cites? Sure, I have TOL, Bible Gateway, Smileys on line, and Facebook. What? Am I lacking because I don't have Move on.org or something?

I don't hate women at all which is why I argue against any nut that would deprive them of equal rights or say that some actually deserve to go through a horrifying ordeal such as rape because they weren't acting "morally enough" or some crap.

You must hate them if you tell strippers they're not doing anything wrong, and you think they should keep on stripping because it's a safe job.....not a thing to worry about.

You hate them by acting like they don't know any better than to swallow that line of misogynist "crap".

Arthur Brain

Cites? Sure, I have TOL, Bible Gateway, Smileys on line, and Facebook. What? Am I lacking because I don't have Move on.org or something?

Nope, you're lacking because you have no relevant cites that do away with the actual definition of the word itself, plainly spelled out in many a dictionary.

You must hate them if you tell strippers they're not doing anything wrong, and you think they should keep on stripping because it's a safe job.....not a thing to worry about.

You hate them by acting like they don't know any better than to swallow that line of misogynist "crap".

Funnily enough I don't make a habit of talking to strippers, or lingerie models...or the lass who dares to bare an inch of cleavage in a bar etc, but if I do I'll be sure to tell them that if they're raped for such sordid behaviour they well and truly deserved it.

:plain:

glorydaz

Nope, you're lacking because you have no relevant cites that do away with the actual definition of the word itself, plainly spelled out in many a dictionary.

The definition of the word is clear. Your ability to read is what's in question. You should put up your high school diploma so I can link to that and know you at least have a brain.

Funnily enough I don't make a habit of talking to strippers, or lingerie models...or the lass who dares to bare an inch of cleavage in a bar etc, but if I do I'll be sure to tell them that if they're raped for such sordid behaviour they well and truly deserved it.

:plain:

If you cared about the ungodly, you'd be telling them about the gift of eternal life....not ogling their cleavage or pretending they are doing what they should be doing in this life. I know....the lost are not your problem. :nono:

Arthur Brain

The definition of the word is clear. Your ability to read is what's in question. You should put up your high school diploma so I can link to that and know you at least have a brain.

It certainly is, which is why I posted the links verifying the definition that went totally against Crucible's whacked out crap, and yours too...

If you cared about the ungodly, you'd be telling them about the gift of eternal life....not ogling their cleavage or pretending they are doing what they should be doing in this life. I know....the lost are not your problem. :nono:

The "ungodly"? Who's that exactly? Anyone who doesn't fall into line and believe the same as you?

Save it.

glorydaz

It certainly is, which is why I posted the links verifying the definition that went totally against Crucible's whacked out crap, and yours too...

The "ungodly"? Who's that exactly? Anyone who doesn't fall into line and believe the same as you?

Save it.

It's a mystery to you, isn't it Artie? You prefer to think this world is filled with a myriad of tiny little gods like you who get to decide what other people deserve.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If everyone got EXACTLY what they deserve, we would all be in a sad state of affairs. The law decides what is deserved, however, the law many times is absent from the scenario, but deep down we know. Instinctively, we can determine whether the punishment fits the crime, quite often it does, and quite often it doesn't. Does anyone want to pay what they really owe ? We are Blessed by God to catch a glimpse of this life, it's amazing anybody makes it past 20.

ON DESERVEDNESS (which spellcheck disagrees with)

We can't pay the price

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If everyone got EXACTLY what they deserve, we would all be in a sad state of affairs. The law decides what is deserved, however, the law many times is absent from the scenario, but deep down we know. Instinctively, we can determine whether the punishment fits the crime, quite often it does, and quite often it doesn't. Does anyone want to pay what they really owe ? We are Blessed by God to catch a glimpse of this life, it's amazing anybody makes it past 20.

We can't pay the price

I should have included, that I'm with AB, Bybee and others who know that rape is never earned or deserved, I was speaking as in the whole grand scheme of things.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I will never forget that morning I woke up . . . I knew right away . . . It all flashed back . . . I earned it . . I deserved it

glorydaz

We can't pay the price

I should have included, that I'm with AB, Bybee and others who know that rape is never earned or deserved, I was speaking as in the whole grand scheme of things.

Indeed, you slipped up there for a minute, didn't you?

Then you realized you had people to please, and forgot about the "grand scheme." :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Indeed, you slipped up there for a minute, didn't you?

Then you realized you had people to please, and forgot about the "grand scheme." :chuckle:

Not at all Nostradame. I am speaking to the difference between earthly human judgement and God's Law. Nice try though. Don't you think if I was trying to "please" people, I would go directly to please Judge GD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.