On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Not at all Nostradame. I am speaking to the difference between earthly human judgement and God's Law. Nice try though. Don't you think if I was trying to "please" people, I would go directly to please Judge GD ?

No, and you slipped up again by admitting you see the difference between "earthly human judgment" and God's laws.....like His law of reaping what we sow, for instance.

Humanists refuse to look at the "grand scheme" as you so aptly, but accidentally, stated. My point, from the beginning, has been based on God's perspective. The stubbornness of the posters on here to admit that is just a sign of their great inordinate pride. Simple common sense is being pushed aside so the pride of these bleeding hearts can be stroked. Keep stroking.....you're an expert at it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, and you slipped up again by admitting you see the difference between "earthly human judgment" and God's laws.....like His law of reaping what we sow, for instance.

Humanists refuse to look at the "grand scheme" as you so aptly, but accidentally, stated. My point, from the beginning, has been based on God's perspective. The stubbornness of the posters on here to admit that is just a sign of their great inordinate pride. Simple common sense is being pushed aside so the pride of these bleeding hearts can be stroked. Keep stroking.....you're an expert at it.

To be clear, I don't slip up and accidentally state things, give me some credit

lifeisgood

Yeah, "just asking". :chuckle:

What you mean is "baiting", but if you can ever learn to talk like a real person, instead of a brainless robot, I might even consider answering you.

Am I supposed to tell the ungodly, 'you deserve to be raped'?

Just asking.

glorydaz

Only if they get drunk and strip at frat parties, strip for a living, or are generally *immoral* enough to 'deserve' it...so women who bare ankles may be on the list as well...

Overreaction is another liberal trait. Baring one's ankles is not immoral, but stripping at frat parties is.

Do you have a conscience, Artie, or did you have one at one time, before you saw so many strippers they no longer get your attention? Do you think it's wrong to take what doesn't belong to you? Do you think it's wrong to rob stores and shoot the customers while you're doing it? Any concept of right and wrong at all? Or is it just "if it feels good, do it?

Arthur Brain

Overreaction is another liberal trait. Baring one's ankles is not immoral, but stripping at frat parties is.

Do you have a conscience, Artie, or did you have one at one time, before you saw so many strippers they no longer get your attention? Do you think it's wrong to take what doesn't belong to you? Do you think it's wrong to rob stores and shoot the customers while you're doing it? Any concept of right and wrong at all? Or is it just "if it feels good, do it?

Of course I do. I know that rape is wrong. I also know that saying people deserve to be raped is wrong.

glorydaz

Of course I do. I know that rape is wrong. I also know that saying people deserve to be raped is wrong.

Some people deserve even worse than rape, and my saying so is not wrong just because you say it is.

You surely do think quite highly of your own opinion, don't you? It's wrong because Artie says so. That Artie has declared it to be so is enough of a reason. Stripping is acceptable, according to you, but saying strippers deserve to suffer the consequences of their behavior is unacceptable. :kookoo:

Arthur Brain

Some people deserve even worse than rape, and my saying so is not wrong just because you say it is.

'Even worse'? I would ask who, what and why but I'm kinda past caring.

You surely do think quite highly of your own opinion, don't you? It's wrong because Artie says so. That Artie has declared it to be so is enough of a reason. Stripping is acceptable, according to you, but saying strippers deserve to suffer the consequences of their behavior is unacceptable. :kookoo:

I'm just saying it as it is. Rape is wrong. Advocating that people deserve to be raped is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.