On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You are determined to destroy my character by any foul means possible. All that you heap on my head is a reflection of your own mean spirit. You are a disgrace to Christianity.
I did not give you kudos! I pinned a tail on a donkey.

You destroyed your own character, Bybee.

Again a perfect example of your failure to take responsibility for your own bad behavior. All one needs do is go back through these threads and see how you got nasty when I put forth the example of a stripper at a frat party deserving the consequences of her immoral behavior. And you've erupted into a nasty frenzie over and over again. You began your campaign of hate way back at the beginning, and we need only wait a bit before we see it again.

What you dislike is that I see through your hypocrisy....as many do.

bybee

You destroyed your own character, Bybee.

Again a perfect example of your failure to take responsibility for your own bad behavior. All one needs do is go back through these threads and see how you got nasty when I put forth the example of a stripper at a frat party deserving the consequences of her immoral behavior. And you've erupted into a nasty frenzie over and over again. You began your campaign of hate way back at the beginning, and we need only wait a bit before we see it again.

What you dislike is that I see through your hypocrisy....as many do.

You see dirt everywhere.
What you like or dislike is of no consequence to me.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are determined to destroy my character by any foul means possible. All that you heap on my head is a reflection of your own mean spirit. You are a disgrace to Christianity.
I did not give you kudos! I pinned a tail on a donkey.

Let me say this yet again:

The Bible

Is by Patriarchs

And teaches

Patriarchy.

Feminism

Is against

Scripture.

Glorydayz is simply a saintly woman, not in rebellion. Your bias has led you to be alien to the true nature of the God of Abraham. If you look in the Bible, you will see everywhere from the prophesy of Ezekiel to the Babylon according to John are represented as harlotry. Do you know why? Because your line of thinking is in direct conflict to holiness. So much so, that the seat of the AntiChrist has been prescribed such.

Arthur Brain

Let me say this yet again:

The Bible

Is by Patriarchs

And teaches

Patriarchy.

Feminism

Is against

Scripture.

Glorydayz is simply a saintly woman, not in rebellion. Your bias has led you to be alien to the true nature of the God of Abraham.

I'm surprised you think women should be allowed to independently post on forums...I mean, they're sharing their views and opinions right?

:shocked:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm surprised you think women should be allowed to independently post on forums...I mean, they're sharing their views and opinions right?

:shocked:

Patriarchy is not against egalitarianism or a some establishment of misogyny. It is the natural, fundamental force which got mankind out of mud huts into proper order and civilization.

Feminism has simply made it to where you are supposed to hate patriarchy, and otherwise your own masculine aptitude and purpose. What men are doing is shaming their own forefather's standing in their idolatry of women.

Arthur Brain

Patriarchy is not against egalitarianism or a some establishment of misogyny. It is the natural, fundamental force which got mankind out of mud huts into proper order and civilization.

Feminism has simply made it to where you are supposed to hate patriarchy, and otherwise your own masculine aptitude and purpose. What men are doing is shaming their own forefather's standing in their idolatry of women.

Far be it from me to impede the growth of your beard your misogyny...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Far be it from me to impede the growth of your beard your misogyny...

Misogyny- believing that woman aren't stupid and should be accountable for their own actions and well being.

People with down syndrome aren't held accountable for what they do because they suffer a mental disorder. So if women aren't to be held accountable, the only explanation is because they are mentally disordered.

glorydaz

Misogyny- believing that woman aren't stupid and should be accountable for their own actions and well being.

People with down syndrome aren't held accountable for what they do because they suffer a mental disorder. So if women aren't to be held accountable, the only explanation is because they are mentally disordered.

Well, they aren't going to like that, but you're absolutely correct. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

Cites?

Misogyny:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misogyny

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/misogyny

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/misogyny

glorydaz

Oh, you got some cites on that as well then?

I understood what he was saying....just as I know the definition of misogyny. You must hate women if you think they're so stupid they aren't accountable for their own actions.

As to what you're talking about, I have no clue.

Arthur Brain

I understood what he was saying....just as I know the definition of misogyny. You must hate women if you think they're so stupid they aren't accountable for their own actions.

As to what you're talking about, I have no clue.

So, you haven't got any cites then. Noted. I don't hate women at all which is why I argue against any nut that would deprive them of equal rights or say that some actually deserve to go through a horrifying ordeal such as rape because they weren't acting "morally enough" or some crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.