On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

And you're proud of being nasty. That is very telling. If you understood why people deserve consequences for their bad behavior, you might at least try to have a good purpose behind your nastiness. Doing so in order to win a nasty award is showing your PURPOSE is directly related to PRIDE. :chew:

Very good job of sleuthing out the motive there.

Arthur Brain

And the dozer picks his teeth with his toes as he contemplates how best to demean those who disagree with him....
Of course he means no harm....
He means annihilation!

Eh, given his track record of bans, flame outs and stalking obsessions with other posters on here his continual talk of drink smacks of projection. It doesn't say much for the guy if he can't even control himself while supposedly sober. He's just one sad little man who's only joy seems to be acting like a troll on the internet...

bybee

And you're proud of being nasty. That is very telling. If you understood why people deserve consequences for their bad behavior, you might at least try to have a good purpose behind your nastiness. Doing so in order to win a nasty award is showing your PURPOSE is directly related to PRIDE. :chew:

You go girl! And you would have all the credentials for judging a nasty contest! Hurrah for you!

glorydaz

You go girl! And you would have all the credentials for judging a nasty contest! Hurrah for you!

I'm pretty sure the judges of the Miss America Contest don't have to be beautiful women in order to judge beauty.

And, I'm sure we don't have to be nasty in order to recognize nasty when we see it.

Once again, Bybee, you're letting your mouth get ahead of your brain, while simultaneously showing us a perfect example of a hypocrite.....pretending to give me kudos while delivering another dose of nasty. Lots of experience there, to be sure. :chew:

bybee

I'm pretty sure the judges of the Miss America Contest don't have to be beautiful women in order to judge beauty.

And, I'm sure we don't have to be nasty in order to recognize nasty when we see it.

Once again, Bybee, you're letting your mouth get ahead of your brain, while simultaneously showing us a perfect example of a hypocrite.....pretending to give me kudos while delivering another dose of nasty. Lots of experience there, to be sure. :chew:

You are determined to destroy my character by any foul means possible. All that you heap on my head is a reflection of your own mean spirit. You are a disgrace to Christianity.
I did not give you kudos! I pinned a tail on a donkey.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are determined to destroy my character by any foul means possible. All that you heap on my head is a reflection of your own mean spirit. You are a disgrace to Christianity.
I did not give you kudos! I pinned a tail on a donkey.

GREAT post :)

badp

you prolly missed this, but i'm a student on a liberal campus that's in the midst of a rape awareness campaign

i'm also taking a couple of classes that cover rape and women's issues and the feminist perspective

Invite your classmates to TOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.