Obeying Jesus' teachings or commands is requirement for salvation.

God's Truth

Those who say they are saved by obeying commands are conners, deceitful workers.

We have shown that they do not obey Jesu's commands themselves

We are saved by obeying Jesus' powerful words.

Jesus' word are LIFE.

You do not get life by just believing what Jesus says.

We get life by obeying what Jesus says.

beloved57

We are saved by obeying Jesus' powerful words.

Jesus' word are LIFE.

You do not get life by just believing what Jesus says.

We get life by obeying what Jesus says.

I was saved by Christ obeying Gods Law for Me, By His Obedience I was made Righteous Rom 5:19 !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
They only want to make everyone submit to make themselves feel better...

Nope, we are only spreading what Jesus teaches.

Christianity is all about Jesus and His teachings.

Christian's name came from Jesus Christ.

BTW, you are the ones who is claiming to be saved.

beloved57

In my Religion/Faith its all about what Christ accomplished for His People by His Life and Death !

God's Truth

You can know if you are saved now.

You can also keep believing and obeying to ensure that you can be saved when Jesus comes again.

God's Truth

Where does scripture say you must obey to be saved?

There are so many.

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

Many who call themselves "Christian" say we only have to have faith. That is not God's Truth. Read the scripture I posted. We are not even saved unless we obey. We are NOT IN HIM and HE IS NOT IN US IF WE DO NOT OBEY HIS COMMANDS.

Obey and be saved.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."
John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
Luke 8:21 But he replied to them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."
1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them
2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
Luke 11:28 Jesus says, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Titus 2:14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

beloved57

There are so many.

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

Many who call themselves "Christian" say we only have to have faith. That is not God's Truth. Read the scripture I posted. We are not even saved unless we obey. We are NOT IN HIM and HE IS NOT IN US IF WE DO NOT OBEY HIS COMMANDS.

Obey and be saved.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."
John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
Luke 8:21 But he replied to them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."
1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them
2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
Luke 11:28 Jesus says, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Titus 2:14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

Everyone Christ Lived and died for obey Him, for He obeyed God for them ! Rom 5:19 !