Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

Arthur Brain

Otherwise the guy's been married for nearly twenty six years, has two daughters with nary a whiff of a scandal, fling (heterosexual or otherwise) etc in all this time. You dopes really must just want the guy to be gay?

Bizarre.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's bizarre that you want so desperately to believe any accusation against Trump, but won't give the time of day towards anyone that accuses Obama of his sexual exploits.
You should be supportive of both Obama and Trumps lifestyle since you think it's perfectly OK for them to have sex with whatever gender or unmarried person they want to.
Let 'em rip!

genuineoriginal

It's bizarre that you want so desperately to believe any accusation against Trump, but won't give the time of day towards anyone that accuses Obama of his sexual exploits.
You should be supportive of both Obama and Trumps lifestyle since you think it's perfectly OK for them to have sex with whatever gender or unmarried person they want to.
Let 'em rip!

Is Obama a hypocrite for not being loud and proud about his homosexuality?

Arthur Brain

Let 'em rip!

The difference once again being, that there's evidence against Trump, not the least of which being his own words caught on tape and his creepy comments in regards to his own daughter along with Stern. Add to that the frenzied efforts to stall Clifford and it's all there in public view and scrutiny. What have you got against Obama apart from a grudge? Evidence wise, nothing. Where it comes to Obama then what's there to suggest he's had any sort of infidelity in his marriage outside of laughable sites and blogs? Even "Conservapedia", as laughable as it is doesn't go in for any of this "homosexual" garbage.

Oh, and once again. You're the one who's perfectly okay with a thrice married philanderer remaining in office who should face no penalty despite advocating such "sexual misconduct" should be a crime so that's just gonna rebound on you again Tam. Why you persist with that line is pretty much as bizarre as your "Obama is gay" shtick.

:AMR:

Arthur Brain

Is Obama a hypocrite for not being loud and proud about his homosexuality?

Ah, you're the crank who thinks people can train themselves to fall in love with postage stamps and floorboards, or any other inanimate object. Hardly surprising that you'd be so quick to jump on the bonkers bandwagon...

:kookoo:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As I said, if you were more careful to think for yourself, you wouldn't have been so easy to fool with a crude photoshop fake.

You're really gullible.
:rotfl:
Barbie still thinks it was some photoshopped pic that most of us have just now seen is the reason we know Obama swings with men.
Give him a few weeks and maybe he will catch on.
Granted, that's a slim 'maybe'.

Arthur Brain

As I said, if you were more careful to think for yourself, you wouldn't have been so easy to fool with a crude photoshop fake.

You're really gullible.

They don't really care one way or the other. If you ask them for evidence then you'll get bonkers blogs and nutty websites. They just want to call Obama a homosexual and are quite happy to lie about it. It's bizarre to witness this kinda behaviour...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbie still thinks it was some photoshopped pic that most of us have just now seen is the reason we know Obama swings with men.

I know you abandoned it when you realized you had been tricked. But since that's all the evidence brought forth, the question is "if it's true, why do people feel the need to lie to convince us?"

Don't be so easy. Think for yourself, and check the sources. Here's a hint: if you really, really want it to be true, that's the time to be very careful to check it out.

Arthur Brain

Give him a few weeks and maybe he will catch on.
Granted, that's a slim 'maybe'.

Given that Barbarian isn't prone to silly blogs and rumor mongering as "evidence" then it's a safe bet he won't "catch on" to what silly little cranks like to peddle as if it's some unspoken truth.

You're simply lying about a man with nothing of any substance to support it.

genuineoriginal

You're really gullible.
I was not fooled by a crude photoshop fake.
I already knew Obama was a homosexual before ever seeing the image.

You, on the other hand, are so gullible that you fell for a crude photoshop Disinformation campaign.
You think a photoshopped image on the internet proves that Obama is not a homosexual.

Arthur Brain

You, on the other hand, are so gullible that you fell for a crude photoshop Disinformation campaign.
You think a photoshopped image on the internet proves that Obama is not a homosexual.

So, do tell, how did you "know"? Be specific as to how you can be so certain and supply some credible evidence to support that.

:thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

You were pretty upset when it was shown to be a fake. That's a tip-off in itself.

There's only one way you could know that for sure. Maybe he just told you he was Obama?

You're still upset that I called you out on it. I'm sure it was a shock to learn that they fooled you so easily.

Nope. I'm just pointing out that when you catch people in a lie, it's a good indication that they are liars.

Think about it. And learn from it.