Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

Arthur Brain

I don't think it's about reality for GO.

Well, unless you're a person who thinks folk can train themselves to be sexually attracted to wallpaper and fridge magnets then 'realism' is not gonna be on the agenda much with him for sure.

Frankly, he's bonkers. Unless of course it's conservative thought that folk can train themselves to fall in love with and have sex with inanimate objects?

:idunno:

Arthur Brain

I think he's probably rational about most things, but he's easily led into making foolish assertions that he then will defend to the end.

Um, no. This crank thinks that you and I could fall in love with a paperclip if we "trained" ourselves hard enough.

There's nothing rational about that.

Arthur Brain

Hey, got any proof of how you "know" Trump's thoughts were impure when he was talking about his own daughter?

Wingnut.

Um, yeah, the Howard Stern interview where he was all okay about him calling his daughter a fine piece of...

That and his own comments on talk shows, events. You don't find that creepy? Eh, most folk do and with good reason and all on record.

glorydaz

Um, yeah, the Howard Stern interview where he was all okay about him calling his daughter a fine piece of...

That and his own comments on talk shows, events. You don't find that creepy? Eh, most folk do and with good reason and all on record.

No, I try not to judge people by every stupid thing that comes out of their mouth....especially when it means imagining impure motives about a man's own daughter.

Arthur Brain

No, I try not to judge people by every stupid thing that comes out of their mouth....especially when it means imagining impure motives about a man's own daughter.

Pffffft, you've not exactly been backward in judging people for "bad behaviour" on here GD so a bit late to pull that one. Frankly, if you think it's normal for a doting dad to be all okay with his own daughter being referred to as a fine piece of backside then you are off it. In conjunction with his other comments about how he'd probably be dating her etc if he wasn't her dad then he is as creepy as anything. It's not like folk are inventing this stuff up or the reactions to this stuff are made up either, unlike this joke of a thread where the "evidence" is what exactly?

glorydaz

Pffffft, you've not exactly been backward in judging people for "bad behaviour" on here GD so a bit late to pull that one. Frankly, if you think it's normal for a doting dad to be all okay with his own daughter being referred to as a fine piece of backside then you are off it. In conjunction with his other comments about how he'd probably be dating her etc if he wasn't her dad then he is as creepy as anything. It's not like folk are inventing this stuff up or the reactions to this stuff are made up either, unlike this joke of a thread where the "evidence" is what exactly?

I'm to judge all things, smarty, but I'll not charge any man of lusting after his own daughter.

Joking is not lusting....even to the most perverted of minds.

Arthur Brain

I'm to judge all things, smarty, but I'll not charge any man of lusting after his own daughter.

Joking is not lusting....even to the most perverted of minds.

Why not? You judge plenty of other things, not least of which the "bimbos" who have issues with Trump and that ain't just Clifford and McDougal. How many loving dads would be okay with having their daughter being publicly described as a fine piece of 'backside' in your opinion? How many would go on about how 'hot' they are and how they'd probably be dating them if they weren't their dad?

No, nothing creepy there at all.

You'll just give the crank a pass no matter what so no real breaking news there.

glorydaz

Why not? You judge plenty of other things, not least of which the "bimbos" who have issues with Trump and that ain't just Clifford and McDougal. How many loving dads would be okay with having their daughter being publicly described as a fine piece of 'backside' in your opinion? How many would go on about how 'hot' they are and how they'd probably be dating them if they weren't their dad?

No, nothing creepy there at all.

You'll just give the crank a pass no matter what so no real breaking news there.

Poor boy. You don't seem to understand the difference between bad behaviour and big talkers. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Poor boy. You don't seem to understand the difference between bad behaviour and big talkers. :chuckle:

Um, no. If you can't understand why folk think it's weird at best to be all okay with having your daughter described the way Stern did along with Trump himself calling her 'hot and how he'd probably be dating her if he wasn't her dad then chuckle at yourself some more GD.

You probably think his "Access Hollywood" comments were "Big Talk"?

:freak:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You need to learn how to use punctuation better than that.

As I said, it's not about reality for you. In your moral code, it's perfectly all right to change what someone wrote and pretend that he wrote your faked version.

No one is suprised that you'd do it. That's how you guys roll. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Um, no. If you can't understand why folk think it's weird at best to be all okay with having your daughter described the way Stern did along with Trump himself calling her 'hot and how he'd probably be dating her if he wasn't her dad then chuckle at yourself some more GD.

You probably think his "Access Hollywood" comments were "Big Talk"?

:freak:

Yep, call me a red neck cause I ain't some liberal fruit cake. :banana:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Joan Rivers jokes about Obama being the first gay president.

e2279807697ade8c41dfb240b826870a.jpg
538e03eb7a63262dfec31bdc8fce834b.jpg

654128ce71a68fb919a2c1aa8f4493e2.jpg