Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

genuineoriginal

So, do tell, how did you "know"? Be specific as to how you can be so certain and supply some credible evidence to support that.

:thumb:

I posted a thread about Obama being a homosexual on this site many years ago with excerpts from the articles that exposed him.
It was deleted in the purge of old threads.

genuineoriginal

Then you should still be able to repost the same irrefutable evidence again anyway?

:idunno:
There is no such thing as "irrefutable evidence" on the internet.
if-its-on-the-internet-then-it-must-be-true-5609687.png

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:
Yeah, as soon as his "photo proof" hit the dumpster, he just confabulated something else. No reasoning with those guys.

I didn't post the photoshopped image you are referring to.

Didn't think so. Cobbled up as it was, it was probably beyond your means. You just fell for it. And now, you've been suckered on another one:

(Genuine Original is taken in by another fake)
However, here is an image you might like.
21cover2-popup.jpg

Doesn't take much to fool you, does it? Read the article, and see how you were taken in, this time.

Arthur Brain

You love being wrong. :chuckle:

Nah, not really but then again I don't generally go around claiming to "know" things about people without anything credible to support that claim. You do, which isn't exactly very bright dude. Far from it in fact.

So, again, how do you "know" Obama is gay exactly? At this rate it's gonna be from personal experience...

:plain: