Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
homosexual-couple-hugging-and-kissing-in-backyard-picture-id522794497

Arthur Brain

I'd never seen that pic before, so it has nothing to do with that pic, moron.
Your logic is always so flimsy and convoluted.
It's been obvious to most for years now that Obama swings with dudes too.
Open your eyes, man!

Um, no it hasn't Tam. In fact it only seems to be cranks and crackpots who think he's anything other than a happily married man. This is why it's only nutball blogs and embarrassingly obvious photoshopped pictures that those perpetuating this stuff are able to come up with. Heck, I can get why you'd love it if Obama were gay as it'd be something for you and other zealots to get all gossipy and judge-mental about. Nothing actually doing though Tam unless you're so gullible as to fall for stuff like that?

:idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Um, no it hasn't Tam.
It has to those with their eyes open.

Heck, I can get why you'd love it if Obama were gay
I don't love anyone being gay.
But I've grown used to you making stupid and unfounded statements about me just so you can flap your jaw while you stumble about in blindness.

Apparently, all the accusers of Trump are serious, but all the accusers of Obama are just quacks.
Looks like some heavy duty double-standard favoritism going on.

genuineoriginal

If it was true, you guys wouldn't be peddling poorly-done photoshop fakes.

You're way too gullible.
Many people are turned away from the truth of Obama's homosexuality by the spread of poorly-done photoshop fakes.
They mistakenly think that the picture being fake means that Obama is not a homosexual, when it only means that the photo is a fake.

Arthur Brain

It has to those with their eyes open.

Only if they're so gullible to only "see" what they want to, a bit like PJ with his photoshop "evidence" etc.

I don't love anyone being gay.
But I've grown used to you making stupid and unfounded statements about me just so you can flap your jaw while you stumble about in blindness.

Apparently, all the accusers of Trump are serious, but all the accusers of Obama are just quacks.
Looks like some heavy duty double-standard favoritism going on.

The difference being, that there's actual evidence about Trump, some of it out of his own gob no less. Given the scurrying around with these latest scandals you'd have to be naive at best to think Trump didn't have flings or that none of these accusations against him have any merit. Either that or a fawning adulator although that would pretty much amount to the same...

genuineoriginal

I'd never seen that pic before, so it has nothing to do with that pic
Same here.
I read about Obama being in Jeremiah Wright's "Down Low" club many years ago.
(And this photo is also photoshopped. :chuckle:)

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay
Apparently his whole presidency is one big, gay, commie conspiracy.
this-man-has-proof-that-obama-is-gay-1481540037.png

. . .
VICE: So how did you stumble across these allegations that Obama is gay?
Jerome R. Corsi: I started researching Obama in 2006 and wrote two books on him. In 2008, I wrote The Obama Nation, then, in 2011, I wrote a book about the birth certificate debate. The issue of Obama's sexuality has had rumours surrounding it since I first started studying him. There were rumours even when he was the US senate, in fact. I just needed some sources to validate it.
. . .
And one of the first people to talk was Larry Sinclair, right? Could you tell me more about him?
Larry wrote a book about having two homosexual encounters with Obama in 1999, when Obama was state senator.
. . .
And you've mentioned this guy Jeremiah Wright before, who arranges "down-low" marriages of gay men to women who can't find a husband. The thing is, Michelle Obama is quite an attractive, outgoing woman – why would she agree to an arrangement like that?
I'll be happy to give her to you! [Laughs] I think the general perception of Michelle in the United States is that she's quite difficult, quite bitter and quite angry. She gives off that persona at conventions and appearances where she's the loving mother and all the rest of it, but I think there's another side to her.
. . .​

Arthur Brain

Many people are turned away from the truth of Obama's homosexuality by the spread of poorly-done photoshop fakes.
They mistakenly think that the picture being fake means that Obama is not a homosexual, when it only means that the photo is a fake.

Where is your 'proof' that Obama is homosexual? I've just done a search and all I've gotten is fruitbat sites and far right wingnut outfits.

Nothing remotely objective or credible whatsoever.

Arthur Brain

Same here.
I read about Obama being in Jeremiah Wright's "Down Low" club many years ago.
(And this photo is also photoshopped. :chuckle:)

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay
Apparently his whole presidency is one big, gay, commie conspiracy.
this-man-has-proof-that-obama-is-gay-1481540037.png

. . .
VICE: So how did you stumble across these allegations that Obama is gay?
Jerome R. Corsi: I started researching Obama in 2006 and wrote two books on him. In 2008, I wrote The Obama Nation, then, in 2011, I wrote a book about the birth certificate debate. The issue of Obama's sexuality has had rumours surrounding it since I first started studying him. There were rumours even when he was the US senate, in fact. I just needed some sources to validate it.
. . .
And one of the first people to talk was Larry Sinclair, right? Could you tell me more about him?
Larry wrote a book about having two homosexual encounters with Obama in 1999, when Obama was state senator.
. . .
And you've mentioned this guy Jeremiah Wright before, who arranges "down-low" marriages of gay men to women who can't find a husband. The thing is, Michelle Obama is quite an attractive, outgoing woman – why would she agree to an arrangement like that?
I'll be happy to give her to you! [Laughs] I think the general perception of Michelle in the United States is that she's quite difficult, quite bitter and quite angry. She gives off that persona at conventions and appearances where she's the loving mother and all the rest of it, but I think there's another side to her.
. . .​

Oh, wow, that's just irrefutable GO...

:freak:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only if they're so gullible to only "see" what they want to,
Right back at ya!

The difference being, that there's actual evidence about Trump
So, what if there was????
Your solution to a man having sex with a woman he is not married to is to do ....... NOTHING.
Just let 'em rip! No one else's business.

So let him rip, AB!

genuineoriginal

Oh, wow, that's just irrefutable GO...

:freak:
Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up
In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:

Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up
In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:

Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.​
AB's response will be ....... "LIARS!"

Arthur Brain

Right back at ya!

Maybe it's naive not to think the earth is flat as well?

So far the only "evidence" I've seen to support such a theory has been equally whacked out.

So, what if there was????
Your solution to a man having sex with a woman he is not married to is to do ....... NOTHING.
Just let 'em rip! No one else's business.

So let him rip, AB!

Not sure why you persist with this as I've freely admitted that I don't hold with your zealous views that anything outside of sex between a married man and woman should be a crime. Your "solution" would be to continue supporting a thrice married philanderer and have him remain in power with no penalty.

So if I think then nothing should be done then equally, so do you. In my case there's no hypocrisy on that stance whereas with you there's an abundance of it.