Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
20160526_Conspiracy_Theories-1.jpg

Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

Trump's surrogates are constantly complaining that "The Donald" is not being fairly judged - then they roll out a piece of gratuitous trash like this that says far more about them than their intended target!

Just how much of their souls are conservatives willing to barter in return for the illusion of political power?
Awww.
You didn't know the guy you fawned over was a pervert?
Seriously, you couldn't tell?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This is going to be a case of ........ since it's the guy I like, all those accusers must be liars.

Notice the photoshop fake offered as evidence. Crudely done. It wasn't meant to be shown to others; it's only for people who want to believe.

If there was any truth in the accusation, they wouldn't be trotting out lies, would they?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The guys who make up those things target the low end of the curve. The only problem is, the people dumb enough to believe them, then post the fakes for others to see, and it all comes unglued.

And they wonder why Americans laugh at them.

They could at least hire someone with some skill to make a better fake.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The guys who make up those things target the low end of the curve. The only problem is, the people dumb enough to believe them, then post the fakes for others to see, and it all comes unglued.

And they wonder why Americans laugh at them.

They could at least hire someone with some skill to make a better fake.
What da matter?
You don't enjoy a bunch of large political cartoons?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:
You have to realize that Jerry is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama.

And The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.

You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming.

Learn to gather some evidence and check sources, and you won't be so easy to fool, next time.

Arthur Brain

Barbarian chuckles:
You have to realize that Jerry is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama.

You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming.

Learn to gather some evidence and check sources, and you won't be so easy to fool, next time.

That's the difference...plus, it's hardly difficult to find examples of Trump acting like a crank as he does it in full public view of his own accord half the time.

genuineoriginal

Barbarian chuckles:
And The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump. :chuckle:

You got an example where I was dumb
Here are some of the threads started by The Barbarian that show he is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump. :chuckle:

Trump increasingly agitated
Republicans Don’t Care About the Russia Scandal. They Want Trump to Be a Better Liar
Trump assails Mueller; republicans rebuke him.
What a Stormy situation Trump trapped himself in
“He said I was beautiful like her,”
Who's next out of the clown car?
More losing for Trump
More from the Klown Kar
More trouble in the Klown Kar
Sorry, they aren't legal
Mueller Moves a little closer
No end to this...
Why Trump is very, very afraid now.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:
You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming. You're butt-hurt about falling for a really crude photoshop fake. Notice, it's always the Trump worshipers who fall for those.

Here are some of the threads started by The Barbarian that show he is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.

(list of documented news)

All of which have evidence to support them. On the other hand, your evidence is a botched photoshop scam. Are you starting to realize that you've been had once again?

genuineoriginal

Barbarian chuckles:
You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming. You're butt-hurt about falling for a really crude photoshop fake. Notice, it's always the Trump worshipers who fall for those.

(list of documented news)

All of which have evidence to support them. On the other hand, your evidence is a botched photoshop scam. Are you starting to realize that you've been had once again?
The Barbarian constructs a strawman argument around a photoshopped image I never referenced.
:mock: The Barbarian

The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.
No photoshopped image needed.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Barbarian constructs a strawman argument around a photoshopped image I never referenced.

Probably wasn't very smart of you to inject yourself into the discussion, then. Made you look as foolish as everyone else defending that stupidity.

:mock: Genuine Original

You're easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama. Which is why you got all bothered when the scam was so easily debunked.

Next time, think.