ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Just because everyone who will ever be saved is saved by the blood of Christ means, to dodge, that there is only one gospel. He truly does not know the meaning of the word.
It's clearly a mental block.

I'm always amazed that some people cannot understand that a simple phrase like "the gospel OF" is speaking ABOUT something specific in each case.

ONE "good news" is just brainwashing that all too many are happy to go along with.

dodge

Just because everyone who will ever be saved is saved by the blood of Christ means, to dodge, that there is only one gospel. He truly does not know the meaning of the word.

Ohhh you almost got it....EVERYONE that was or is saved is saved through the blood of Jesus= 1 Gospel.

dodge

It's clearly a mental block.

I'm always amazed that some people cannot understand that a simple phrase like "the gospel OF" is speaking ABOUT something specific in each case.

ONE "good news" is just brainwashing that all too many are happy to go along with.

Folks that go along with one Gospel actually believe and follow the scriptures UN-like those that create what is not there.

Things that are the same are the same.

Right Divider

Body part
Folks that go along with one Gospel actually believe and follow the scriptures UN-like those that create what is not there.

Things that are the same are the same.
The gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of the grace of God are not the same no matter how hard you fight the truth.

dodge

Paul did not say that. You are delusional.

Actually Wrong Divider Paul said exactly that !

2Co 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

There is no other Gospel because there is only ONE Gospel.

dodge

Just keep lying dodge. It shows your true colors.

In your WRONG opinion without Paul's preaching there would be no Gospel of GRACE ( which was prophesied by the OT prophets ) , which makes PAUL the center of your faith NOT Jesus. MAD disregards the multitude of witness that was given about Jesus by everyone else in the OT and NT including Jesus Himself.

Right Divider

Body part

Right Divider

Body part
In your WRONG opinion without Paul's preaching there would be no Gospel of GRACE ( which was prophesied by the OT prophets ) , which makes PAUL the center of your faith NOT Jesus. MAD disregards the multitude of witness that was given about Jesus by everyone else in the OT and NT including Jesus Himself.
Well, since God gave Paul THAT dispensation of the grace of God.....

You LIE about my faith dodge. I follow Paul AS HE FOLLOWS CHRIST.

The LORD Jesus Christ is MY SAVIOR.

We disregard NOTHING; we understand it. You do NOT understand it.

You are working on being the more ignorant person here.

Status
Not open for further replies.