ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
The OT prophets taught the D.B.R. and Jesus taught His own D.B.R.. After Jesus resurrected and walked out of the tomb they all ( Apostles ) taught the D.B.R. that they witnessed first hand.

The 12, including Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years, w/o any knowledge of the impending, prophesied dbr-it was hid from them. Thus, they were not preaching the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence. So you satanicaly lied, and continue to lie, when you ssert that there is just one piece of good news/gospel, in the book.

An atheist is expected to lie; what's your excuse, if you are saved, Dodgeball? Well?

Watch the side stepping, punting, evasion, muttering, stuttering, snorting, grunting.....Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame
That describes MADism perfectly humanism at it's finest.

Move Jesus right out of His own Gospel and give the glory to Paul as MADism has done.

Show us where the 12 ever preached this "His own Gospel," prior to the dbr.

You won't/cannot.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know there is only ONE JESUS and there is only one Gospel. You divide the body through what Paul said is a lie. There is only one Gospel.

And only one heaven/church/temple..............?

You are a clueless drone, not knowing the difference between the book of Timothy, and Timothy Leary.

"There is only one Gospel."=satanism

john w

Hall of Fame
The OT prophets taught the D.B.R. and Jesus taught His own D.B.R.. After Jesus resurrected and walked out of the tomb they all ( Apostles ) taught the D.B.R. that they witnessed first hand.

As musty/I/others asked:show where the 12 knew that before the Cross.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am not buying into the lie that there is more than one Gospel. Paul said YOU are wrong.

We are not buying into your satanic assertion that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and your continued insistence that Judas was an evangelist, preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, and that you even know what the term "gospel" means.

So there.

dodge

Go ahead and keep your fingers in your ears while you shout your mantra.

Sure would have been nice if Eve had kept her fingers in her ears and ignored the lies.

I will stay with what Paul taught you know the only one Gospel message Paul taught.

john w

Hall of Fame
You really believe after Jesus resurrected they still did not realize Jesus rose from the dead ?

That was not the challenge:

"I challenge you right now to show where anyone before the Apostle Paul ever preached the death, burial and resurrection as good news for the entire world of Jews and Gentiles alike, entirely apart from Jews or national Israel having any preeminence before God."-musty

You can't do it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why you will just ignore it make a case for multiple gospels when there is only one taught in scripture ?

=more than one piece of good news?

You: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=satanic

dodge

Well, since God gave Paul THAT dispensation of the grace of God.....

You LIE about my faith dodge. I follow Paul AS HE FOLLOWS CHRIST.

The LORD Jesus Christ is MY SAVIOR.

We disregard NOTHING; we understand it. You do NOT understand it.

You are working on being the more ignorant person here.

Saying one thing and doing the opposite is the height of arrogance and indifference.

Sure you disregard the other Apostles and relegate the teachings of Jesus beneath Paul's teaching, and that is just plain wrong.

I noticed you have to put Paul before Jesus when you say you follow Jesus as Paul followed Him.

Things that are the same are the same. There is only "one"Gospel.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure would have been nice if Eve had kept her fingers in her ears and ignored the lies.

I will stay with what Paul taught you know the only one Gospel message Paul taught.
If you prefer to remain ignorant, there is nothing that I can do about it.

dodge

If you prefer to remain ignorant, there is nothing that I can do about it.

Sure would have been nice of Eve had taken the same position against the lies of Satan. Paul taught there is only "one" Gospel and I will stay with what Paul taught.

Seems like they told all the prophets, Jesus , J.B. and everyone that witnessed to the truth the same kind of garbage. My faith is in God not how you redefine the scriptures to stay in MAD.

Right Divider

Body part
Saying one thing and doing the opposite is the height of arrogance and indifference.
You should know; you're the king.

Sure you disregard the other Apostles and relegate the teachings of Jesus beneath Paul's teaching, and that is just plain wrong.
You simply refuse to understand. It's OK.

I noticed you have to put Paul before Jesus when you say you follow Jesus as Paul followed Him.
It's scriptural and dispensational. That's probably why you know nothing about it.

1Cor 4:16 (KJV)
(4:16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1Cor 11:1 (KJV)
(11:1) Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

I guess that you don't really believe Paul like you said that you did. It's just another of your FALSE accusations.

Things that are the same are the same. There is only "one"Gospel.
Keep on believing your fake facts.

:mock: Only one GOOD NEWS in the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.