ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

Right Divider;4980002]You should know; you're the king.

Hello the "object" of what Paul said was Jesus NOT Paul !

You simply refuse to understand. It's OK.

I refuse to join you in your deception and dribble against the truth.

1Cor 11:1 (KJV)
(11:1) Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

The "object" and one to be followed is Jesus as Paul followed HIM.

I guess that you don't really believe Paul like you said that you did. It's just another of your FALSE accusations.

Sure I believe Paul he said there is only ONE Gospel and to follow Jesus.
Keep on believing your fake facts.

You mean like the fake fact of making the Gospel into GOSPELS ?

Only one GOOD NEWS in the Bible.

Correct and HIS name is Jesus !

john w

Hall of Fame
Move Jesus right out of His own Gospel and give the glory to Paul as MADism has done.

Sure looks that way Wrong Divider.

You, to the children of Israel: Move the LORD God right out of His own bible, and give the glory to Moses, as your "All scripture says the same thing"ism has done.

Sophistry. Deceit.

dodge

You, to the children of Israel: Move the LORD God right out of His own bible, and give the glory to Moses, as your "All scripture says the same thing"ism has done.

Sophistry. Deceit.

Hello retard Moses bore witness of Jesus NOT of himself.

john w

Hall of Fame
In your WRONG opinion without Paul's preaching there would be no Gospel of GRACE ( which was prophesied by the OT prophets ) , which makes PAUL the center of your faith NOT Jesus. MAD disregards the multitude of witness that was given about Jesus by everyone else in the OT and NT including Jesus Himself.

You, to the children of Israel: You make Moses the center of your faith, NOT the LORD God!!!!!! Stop!!

Sophistry, deception, false dichotomy.

You're a deceiving punk. Even you know it.

dodge

You, to the children of Israel: You make Moses the center of your faith, NOT the LORD God!!!!!! Stop!!

Sophistry, deception, false dichotomy.

You're a deceiving punk. Even you know it.

lol, UN-like MADist I have not made Paul my pope. Your loss not mine.

Oh yeh I am putting you back in the cage can't stand to much of your useless dribble at one time.

john w

Hall of Fame

You mean like the fake fact of making the Gospel into GOSPELS

Evidence, for all of TOL to view, via the phrasing of the statement, that this drone does not know the meaning of the word "gospel."

Pathetic.

dodge

The punk asserts himself by using the word retard

PJ, I don't have to assert myself. UN-like those in MAD I actually believe Paul who said there is only "one"Gospel.

Go back to your little groupie and pat yourselves on the back about how enlightened and wonderful Y'all are.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hello retard Moses bore witness of Jesus NOT of himself.

No, you are changing your argument, devil child, as you assert a false dichotomy, and, with your "You meanie MADists follow Paul, and not 'Jesus'"......sophistry,deception, you would accuse the children of Israel of following Moses, not the LORD God, you stupid idiot.

How did you get so stupid, punk?

Paul bore witness of the Lord Jesus Christ, not of himself, you pathetic punk.

So there.

And show some respect, Col. Klink-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus." Only His enemies, while he walked the earth, ever addressed Him as "jesus." Of course, you are His enemey, flipping the bird at His chosen vessel, spokesman, steward...................in this dispensation, the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentlies."

Interplanner

lol, UN-like MADist I have not made Paul my pope. Your loss not mine.

Oh yeh I am putting you back in the cage can't stand to much of your useless dribble at one time.

Moses, or the old covenant.

You don't put new wine into old wineskins.

Interplanner

You should know; you're the king.

You simply refuse to understand. It's OK.

It's scriptural and dispensational. That's probably why you know nothing about it.

1Cor 4:16 (KJV)
(4:16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1Cor 11:1 (KJV)
(11:1) Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

I guess that you don't really believe Paul like you said that you did. It's just another of your FALSE accusations.

Keep on believing your fake facts.

:mock: Only one GOOD NEWS in the Bible.

There was a good news about entering the land, back in the day (Heb 4). But no one in the 1st century would dream of that one. The question is whether there was only one in Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.