ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
"And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering:" Genesis 22:8 (KJV)

"Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: 6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening." Exodus 12:5-6 (KJV)

"The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29 (KJV)

"Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!" John 1:35-36 (KJV)

Last edited:

dodge

The Twelve were not preaching anything about the death or resurrection of Jesus. It is not possible to preach the Christian gospel today and leave out the death and resurrection of Jesus. If you do not believe that Jesus died and was raised from the dead, you are not saved. If you do not believe we are saved by the blood of Christ, you are not saved.

However, the Tweleve preached the gospel according to all four gospels. So, either they were preaching another (different) gospel or the gospels are in error

Before Paul ever got saved Luke said the following in Acts 1.

Act 1:2
Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

Acts 2 Peter said:

Act 2:39
For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Keep in mind the crucifixion of Christ occurred after the twelve, at Jesus' command, had been "preaching the gospel." (Luke 9:6) This was the Kingdom gospel of the New earthy Israel. Later, Jesus told the Twelve He was 'The light of the world', yet He preached the Law.
Later in Luke 9, when Jesus told the Twelve for the first time that he would be killed and resurrected, He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one, saying, "The Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day." Luke 9:21-22

When Matthew and Mark wrote about this event, they specifically mention that Peter didn't even believe what Jesus said about being killed. see Matthew 16:22-23 & Mark 8:32-33
Paul preached a New Gospel to the gentiles.

dodge

Keep in mind the crucifixion of Christ occurred after the twelve, at Jesus' command, had been "preaching the gospel." (Luke 9:6) This was the Kingdom gospel of the New earthy Israel. Later, Jesus told the Twelve He was 'The light of the world', yet He preached the Law.
Later in Luke 9, when Jesus told the Twelve for the first time that he would be killed and resurrected, He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one, saying, "The Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day." Luke 9:21-22

When Matthew and Mark wrote about this event, they specifically mention that Peter didn't even believe what Jesus said about being killed. see Matthew 16:22-23 & Mark 8:32-33

As Paul taught "all" the Apostles were taught the Gospel by the Spirit.

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Think ! The Apostles that witnessed first hand the resurrection of Jesus you believe did not witness to that fact even though they lived through and witnessed Jesus' resurrection ?
After the resurrection they ALL preached the D.B.R. of Jesus and the "one" Gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you ever even thought that since Jesus preached to Abraham that there can only be "one"Gospel" ?

You would be better off to do as Paul said to do which is to follow Jesus.

=Have you ever even thought that since "Jesus," whom I, dodgedevil hate, in disrepect, not acknowledging Him as the Lord Jesus Christ, preached to Abraham that there can only be "one" piece of good news in the bible?

Thanks for admitting, that you are a satanist, retardo.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Exactly right! :thumb:

dodge

=Have you ever even thought that since "Jesus," whom I, dodgedevil hate, in disrepect, not acknowledging Him as the Lord Jesus Christ, preached to Abraham that there can only be "one" piece of good news in the bible?

Thanks for admitting, that you are a satanist, retardo.

Like I really care what you think you spawn of pig !

I guess Luke didn't respect Jesus either idiot.

Act 28:23

And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

john w

Hall of Fame
As Paul taught "all" the Apostles were taught the Gospel by the Spirit.
Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Think ! The Apostles that witnessed first hand the resurrection of Jesus you believe did not witness to that fact even though they lived through and witnessed Jesus' resurrection ?
After the resurrection they ALL preached the D.B.R. of Jesus and the "one" Gospel.

The apostles cited in the passage you quoted, were not the 12, as you've been shown, chapter, verse,Judas worshiper.

Your sulfur stinks up TOL. satanist.

dodge

The apostles cited in the passage you quoted, were not the 12, as you've been shown, chapter, verse,Judas worshiper.

Your sulfur stinks up TOL. satanist.

Keep following your cult that denies the teachings of Jesus and we will see how that works out for you in eternity wacko.

john w

Hall of Fame
Like I really care what you think you spawn of pig !

I guess Luke didn't respect Jesus either idiot.

Act 28:23

And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

You've already admitted, that you are a satanist, asserting that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, devil child. So. what is your problem?

Show us where the 12, including your saint Judas, ever preached, prior to the dbr,dung one, this good news:

"The Master is going to die for your sins..and be raised again for your justification...Believe this good news, to be saved!!!!!"

You won't, you admitted satanist. I will keep asking you, to provide the chapter, and verse, and will keep asking you, to provide the chapter/verse. You won't, you deceiving punk-guaranteed.

Do it, admitted devil/Judas worshiper.

Watch the punt, emotional, satanic side step....Watch.

dodge

You've already admitted, that you are a satanist, asserting that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, devil child. So. what is your problem?

Show us where the 12, including your saint Judas, ever preached, prior to the dbr,dung one, this good news:

"The Master is going to die for your sins..and be raised again for your justification...Believe this good news, to be saved!!!!!"

You won't, you admitted satanist. I will keep asking you, to provide the chapter, and verse, and will keep asking you, to provide the chapter/verse. You won't, you deceiving punk-guaranteed.

I read enough of your UN-Godly dribble back in your cage swine.

john w

Hall of Fame
Keep following your cult that denies the teachings of Jesus and we will see how that works out for you in eternity wacko.

"Jesus" "teaches" you to sell all you have, Catholic/Judas cult member. Do it.

I though so, you admitted fraud.

Not a peep, from the admitted satanist.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted=dodge, punt...

john w

Hall of Fame

john w

Hall of Fame

Show yourself to a Levitical priest, keep the law-these are the "teachings of Jesus."

Not a peep, from the closet Catholic, admitted, on record, devil worshiper, saint Judas fan.
You disgusting satantist.

john w

Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.