NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now we know why the pre-draft talk has been quitter than normal. So who does LA take? I think they moved up because they wanted 1 of 2 QBs Cleveland was rumored to be taking, Goff and Wentz. I think it will be Wentz since Jeff Fisher is still the coach. Expect a heavy dose of Todd Gurley with play action pass from the pro-style QB. I think the Titans got the better of the deal, by far.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of the idiots the Browns keep drafting, Josh Gordon has too much Ricky Williams in him. That is hard for a square like me to wrap my head around. Millions of dollars, or a broke junkie.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Johnny Manzeil has been fired by another agent. The more famous Drew Rosenhaus has said thanks, but no thanks. Twice in two months. He must be really special to be around.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The news feed for Johnny Football just doesn't stop. Reading today's tidbits, they mentioned that Nike had already terminated his contract. How does that clown plan on paying the $4.5 mil in damage to the hotel he trashed?

SaulToPaul 2

The news feed for Johnny Football just doesn't stop. Reading today's tidbits, they mentioned that Nike had already terminated his contract. How does that clown plan on paying the $4.5 mil in damage to the hotel he trashed?

He's throwing away opportunities most people would love to have, but never will.
He may be dead before 25.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The NFL disabled my link. You have to go to youtube to watch it.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There would be room on my roster for either one of those running backs. A great college career doesn't mean you can play in the NFL. The NFL is a man's league. Both of these guys have it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There would be room on my roster for either one of those running backs. A great college career doesn't mean you can play in the NFL. The NFL is a man's league. Both of these guys have it.
Did you notice Henry coming on late? Good looking trio.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you notice Henry coming on late?

He can run. Eddie George is a good comparison. Not just because they are tall. He can accelerate and will not be arm tackled. Not necessarily shifty but strong and fast. 4.54 is Jerry Rice speed, and he seemed to do ok in the open field.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He can run. Eddie George is a good comparison. Not just because they are tall. He can accelerate and will not be arm tackled. Not necessarily shifty but strong and fast. 4.54 is Jerry Rice speed, and he seemed to do ok in the open field.
Pity the secondary he gets into. Imagine seeing that six-three, two-fifty frame coming at you at that speed...and I'm not sure he wouldn't catch Elliot over a little more distance. Fun derby. Good backs.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Former Notre Dame all American and Butkus winner Jaylon Smith will not play in the NFL this year and maybe never. His leg was broke in the Fiesta Bowl loss against Ohio State and it isn't looking good. He probably will not get drafted and his future is now uncertain.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dallas authorities are saying Johnny Football will be indicted for kidnapping and striking his girlfriend. The woman claims he pulled her by the hair and stuffed her in the car and drove her to her home. Unfortunately for him, he might not have realized he is doing wrong. And throw a little battery on top, and he is looking at some time unless he has interference from the jury like OJ did when he murdered those two people.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tom Brady's suspension is reinstated. The court should have did it like the NCAA. Vacate all wins in games he played.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dallas authorities are saying Johnny Football will be indicted for kidnapping and striking his girlfriend. The woman claims he pulled her by the hair and stuffed her in the car and drove her to her home. Unfortunately for him, he might not have realized he is doing wrong. And throw a little battery on top, and he is looking at some time unless he has interference from the jury like OJ did when he murdered those two people.
Looks like they're no billing the more serious and that he'll be charged with simple assault.

Tom Brady's suspension is reinstated. The court should have did it like the NCAA. Vacate all wins in games he played.
Doesn't surprise me. Now it's a matter of whether the commissioner wants to impose the sentence or will take the moral victory and use withholding the penalty to mend fences with his old ally. The most important thing for the NFL was the affirmation that it can operate within the framework of its collective bargaining agreement that had been chipped away at prior.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The most important thing for the NFL was the affirmation that it can operate within the framework of its collective bargaining agreement that had been chipped away at prior.

The most important thing for the NFL, and that is the owners, is to not piss off their fan base any more than they already do. The NFL will fold easier than people think.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What does that mean for Brady ?

It means the suspension is reinstated. I don't know that NFL will sit him.

You saw what happened at the Super Bowl when all the Super Bowl MVPs were introduced. Him being booed has nothing to do with winning too much. The Pats have only one once since spygate was uncovered, despite the fact that Tom Brady is playing much better now compared to the Pats run of 3 in 4 years. Bradshaw was not booed. None of them were. Just the known cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.