NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Did anyone watch ESPN's 30 For 30 last night about the Bills' 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses? It was interesting. Such an amazing thing they did, despite losing in every one. Probably will never be done again.

It's also hard to believe that Tim Russert died that long ago. I would have said it was just a couple years. Time flies. Hopefully his son will get to see a championship in Buffalo.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I recorded it and haven't watched it yet. What they did is certainly historical excellence.

Quetzal

Going into Sunday, here is the 4-1-1.

Pitt @ Cin
Q likes Big Ben enough to give him the nod over Dalton and the Bengals. TH isn't convinced.

Wash @ Chi
TH Likes the line so much he extends it to 7! Q likes the Washington offense enough to put them in.

Ind@ Jax
Q might be getting cold feet with his pick, but being a man of principle he sticks with the Colts. TH wants to take advantage with Bortles and Co.

Dal @ GB
TH likes Green Bay, same can't be said about the line. After the miracle in Mo-Town last week, Q has a bit of faith left in Green Bay to finish by a margin.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Going into Sunday, here is the 4-1-1.

Pitt @ Cin
Q likes Big Ben enough to give him the nod over Dalton and the Bengals. TH isn't convinced.
Looks like we wont' get to find out, with Dalton out after a handful of passes with an injury to his thumb.

Wash @ Chi
TH Likes the line so much he extends it to 7! Q likes the Washington offense enough to put them in.
Well, you know. This is one of those shoot and hope games. It depends on which Washington team shows up.

Ind@ Jax
Q might be getting cold feet with his pick, but being a man of principle he sticks with the Colts. TH wants to take advantage with Bortles and Co.
Another potentially ugly game.

Dal @ GB
TH likes Green Bay, same can't be said about the line. After the miracle in Mo-Town last week, Q has a bit of faith left in Green Bay to finish by a margin.
Looks like the coach has taken over play calling for the offense. Couldn't hurt.

Quetzal

The Wash@Chi game is actually turning out to be pretty good! Washington always get my local coverage, so I get to watch them whether I like them or not. :eek:

Quetzal

Robbie Gould missed a field goal to tie it. He has to feel about 3 inches tall right now. Two games in a row...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why pay for what you can have for free. ;)
Red zone is like football for the ADHD crowd. I'm more a nuance guy. I liked the NFL package when it allowed me to sit on games, any game going, but I have a four year old and I'd rather apply that to his Christmas. :)

brewmama

Red zone is like football for the ADHD crowd. I'm more a nuance guy. I liked the NFL package when it allowed me to sit on games, any game going, but I have a four year old and I'd rather apply that to his Christmas. :)

Well I don't have ADHD, but I must say RedZone is quite addictive. And Andrew S. is THE best announcer in football.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What have I learned so far?

Nothing from the Bengals loss, with their qb benched off the bat and AJ trying to step in with very little chemistry or work. I thought he showed the ability, but it was too much to ask of him against that team in those circumstances. Next week will give a clearer picture of what he can do with at least some preparation as starter.

Carolina did what they were supposed to do. Buffalo didn't.

The Browns looked better than I'd hoped they would. Gabbert was just awful. Chicago played a good game, but the Redskins played that game they put up now and then.

So of course SL woke up its offense and KC fell asleep.

The Bucs blew it for both of us and I made up the Washington game with a Colts loss...so that feels wrong.

Seattle came through big. Denver didn't (Peyton says thanks for ending that controversy in the cradle).

New England and Green Bay came through. So not a total loss on the week.

Now Eli needs to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.