NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocking You

I never heard all that stuff about Peterson. He seemed like a good dude

The Vikings and Peterson and his agent have done a good job of covering it up. Basically, when you have two children the same age and they are not twins, well, you are a serial fornicator.

Peterson whipped his 4 year old with a switch because the kid had pushed another one of Peterson's children off a chair he was using to play video games.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/exclusive-details-on-adrian-peterson-indictment-charges/

Daniel1611

The Vikings and Peterson and his agent have done a good job of covering it up. Basically, when you have two children the same age and they are not twins, well, you are a serial fornicator.

Peterson whipped his 4 year old with a switch because the kid had pushed another one of Peterson's children off a chair he was using to play video games.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/exclusive-details-on-adrian-peterson-indictment-charges/

I dont really care if he spanked his kids.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Merge done. Now you should able to find it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not to sound "racist" but why are almost all the criminal activity by NFL players committed by the black players? Thoughts anyone? :idunno:

That's probably why Charles Haley told the rookie black guys on your 49'ers to "act like the white guys".

Haley went on to say "You never see them in the paper getting high or hitting people."

Haley's comments were not received well with the Liberal Left.

I think Charles Haley is the only NFL player with five Super Bowl rings.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I predict there will be a settlement soon.

I'm predicting a two game suspension, maybe even one game.

Brady's taken it this far and I can't imagine he'll accept any kind of punishment. A fine, maybe, but no missed games.

The longer this has dragged on the worse the league's looked. Even some owners are starting to get uncomfortable with this--maybe because they're wondering what will happen to their franchises when and if a few bitter opponents make up a story and the NFL crucifies them next.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Petersen is a pitiful excuse for a human being. :nono:

Not to sound "racist" but why are almost all the criminal activity by NFL players committed by the black players? Thoughts anyone? :idunno:
Because blacks comprise most of the league, nearly seventy percent. While the vast majority of players in the NFL don't get into legal trouble, when they do you'd expect more of them to be from the dominant group, statistically.

So it's a numbers, not race thing. And, again, the overwhelming majority of NFL players never get into trouble. More, a great many do an awful lot of good with philanthropic works that aid communities across the country. The overwhelming problem that leads to arrest with NFL players is driving under the influence. Between 2000 and 2014 there were 202 arrests for DUI violations. Battery came in second at a comparatively weak 88 cases over those same years. Domestic violence was a close third at 85 incidences and the only other strong showing, in fourth place, was drug offenses, at 82. The next charge down was at half that strength.

A USA Today look at the numbers found 2.53% of players have a serious run in with the law in an average year. That's lower than the national average.

The worst offender team? The Vikings, with 44 of those cases. The least? SL, Arz and Hou tied with 11 over those same years (2000-2014). Link to the NY Times Article and numbers.

SaulToPaul 2

The main reason I like the NFL is that it reminds me of my childhood. Mid to late 70s, fire roaring, sitting in the den watching CBS via antenna with my Dad on a cold dark Sunday night clinging to the last moments of the weekend before school on Monday.

Mocking You

A USA Today look at the numbers found 2.53% of players have a serious run in with the law in an average year. That's lower than the national average.

The worst offender team? The Vikings, with 44 of those cases. The least? SL, Arz and Hou tied with 11 over those same years (2000-2014).

Does not surprise me in the least. I wonder if they counted the player that got caught using a "Whizzinator" (fake penis) in an attempt to pass a steroids urine test. Probably not since it's not illegal.

pqmomba8

No matter what happens with the (way overinflated) "deflate gate" affair, I predict that the Patriots will finish strong, at least 12 - 4 or better. They have a point to prove and will be "on a tear". Can't wait for the NFL season to start!! (And American Football isn't even my favorite sport.....being inferior to Hockey and REAL Football...Futbol...Soccer. :)) Bring on the greatest QB Evah, the greatest Coach Evah and the GREATEST FRANCHISE EVAH!! Go Pats!! (Hey, what do you expect? I'm from New England and the Patriots are literally WORSHIPPED here. :))

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No matter what happens with the (way overinflated) "deflate gate" affair,

What he did is the same as Niekro scuffing the ball and Perry's spitballs.

Cheater

Brady was mediocre in the live ball era when the Pats won 3 titles in 4 seasons. He got drastically better in 2007 about the same time the Pats just magically stopped fumbling the football. Like the steroid era with Bonds, McGuire, and Sosa, he should just be removed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Rams missed in the draft. Don't be fooled. Gurley is a great talent. But he is a running back whose average career in the NFL is only 5 years and he had a devastating injury. The Rams play on turf.

The Wisconsin back was a better choice for the Rams. He is much more elusive with break away speed. And he isn't as tough as Gurley, but cannot be arm tackled either. Melvin Gordon on turf would have been just like Marshall Faulk on turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.