NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
AJ McCarron threw his first NFL touchdown in a preseason contest against the Bears on Saturday. I was happy for him, but it's still preseason. Or, to put it in perspective, it's on par with a regular season Chiefs' win. :plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I watched the Colts and Rams from the comfort of the cave with a black Russian and my good friend Rocky. The Colts are interesting in how not good they are. It reminds me of losing Manning to injury and being so bad they got the first pick in the draft in a year when a once in a generation type player is available.

Nick Foles made the right decisions. That has to come first. Scheme wise the Colts were cheating in the secondary leaving big gaps in checkdown without linebackers and he used it and he was accurate. Gurley didn't play.

Andrew Luck is really good. Dare I say have him trade spots with Manning in Denver, and Denver is Super Bowl champs.....

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Been ready, for both college and NFL games...though I suppose I'm just going to have to miss the old NFL everyman anthem and turn the volume down on that nightmare NBC studio musician cobbled nonsense.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will write my Alabama-Wisconsin preview in the other thread.

SamuelJ

BANNED
Banned
In other news, Roger Goodell's reputation could not get worse if he was caught with a dead prostitute in the trunk of his car

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In other news, Roger Goodell's reputation could not get worse if he was caught with a dead prostitute in the trunk of his car

As if he has something to do with the problems in the NFL regarding cheating and beatings.

SamuelJ

BANNED
Banned
As if he has something to do with the problems in the NFL regarding cheating and beatings.

No. His rep suffers because he loses every time he tries to suspend someone. The Brady ruling just opened the door for any and all suspensions, for whatever reason, to be challenged. He opened Pandora's Box over deflated footballs.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree to some extent. But he works for the NFL owners. They are not the NCAA. The schools are the NCAA. And the schools said these are the rules. Take down your banners and give back the trophies, including the Heisman. The NFL owners will not allow it.

Preachers.Wife

BANNED
Banned
I pray that no one is badly injured, that the referees are fair and all our favorite teams do their very best to win the big game.

Oh and Go Bengals!! Woo Hoo!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.