NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Almost forgot. Tonight's game then, with the rest to follow.

One of the worst possible confluences of inept front offices and piddling talent will be on tap tonight as the tiny Titans travel to the Jacksonville Jokeuars.

The Jags are a 3.5 favorite and the action, by which I mean the ten or so folks laying money, has it a near 70/30 in favor. I don't like either team, but someone has to win and if I had a gun to my head I'd take the home team to cover.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Almost forgot. Tonight's game then, with the rest to follow.

One of the worst possible confluences of inept front offices and piddling talent will be on tap tonight as the tiny Titans travel to the Jacksonville Jokeuars.

The Jags are a 3.5 favorite and the action, by which I mean the ten or so folks laying money, has it a near 70/30 in favor. I don't like either team, but someone has to win and if I had a gun to my head I'd take the home team to cover.

Maybe there will be a tie. :plain:

Caledvwlch

If a Super Bowl ends regulation time in a tie they should do a variation on the hockey/soccer shootout and have kickers try for 60 yarders. :plain:

...with a single linebacker charging at them from somewhere around the thirty, and only the snapper and place-holder to block.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If a Super Bowl ends regulation time in a tie they should do a variation on the hockey/soccer shootout and have kickers try for 60 yarders. :plain:

...with a single linebacker charging at them from somewhere around the thirty, and only the snapper and place-holder to block.

:chuckle: :think: And the kicker gets no pads. :nono:

Now that's destination television.

Caledvwlch

for good reasons
which include
buff beat gb
gb beat ne
ne beat den

Fair enough. But NE beat Detroit and Buffalo, Denver beat KC twice, Buffalo and Arizona. So that reasoning can only take you so far before you're back at the top of your own list again. However, GB has not beaten any of your top five, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.