New Low From Trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....He's a lawless, profane man.....
You post is what's profane. Spare us your drooling rant. Clinton is the lawbreaker here, not Trump.

Trump is RIGHT on issues and policy, and Clinton is WRONG, and that's ALL that matters to people who actually want to fix the nation's problems. All the rest is just opportunism, propaganda, political correctness, snivelling, whining, and other nonsense.

DavidK

Trump is RIGHT on issues and policy, and Clinton is WRONG, and that's ALL that matters to people who actually want to fix the nation's problems. All the rest is just opportunism, propaganda, political correctness, snivelling, whining, and other nonsense.

I kind of hope he wins, for your sake.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Eh, as chauvinistic as DT is he wouldn't entertain passing any such thing even if he did win, not if he wanted to avoid political suicide anyway...

He's already talked about going back quite a ways.

One can hope that by his second term we might get some decent results.

DavidK

Cool story. You pay taxes which you say murder babies, because death isn't as important as the computer your typing on, while the homeless guy down the road is trying to keep warm.

I'm having difficulty trying to figure out the accusation you're making here.

If I gave up my computer it would stop abortion? I don't give to homeless people?

You all's uber mega high horse complex is a bad joke, go shed it on someone else.

:wave2:

:wave2:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Write in someone or don't vote. Send a message.

The message we all keep sending is that we will settle.

That is just irresponsible and apathetic...So that the far left can fill the vacuum? Maybe you can conscience allowing a felon as well as her sleezy rapist husband to destroy the nation further? I am supposed feel that I have satisfied my "morals" or "principles" by allowing a corrupt ,lying felon to finish off the country? Obviously you have to be mad to think there will be any morals or principles with the corrupt Clintons at the helm. There is far more at stake than whether Donald Trump said something lewd about women, our country and what is left of our constitution are, and if you are searching for the moral high ground in this election cycle it does not exist. The felon Hillary will more than likely be given the opportunity to put the death knell in what is left of America, her mention of Supreme Court Justice picks did not even mention the constitution once, that is what she believes and you can take her at her word for it. No, I will never look in the mirror and say I regret voting against this totally corrupt lying felon even if it means pulling the lever for Trump because I am not voting for the man, I am voting against the felon Hillary and there can be no regrets in that.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Trump seems to have invented a new form of political Russian roulette. Load a six shooter with 5 bullets, point it at your foot and pull the trigger, twice. :)

Yep, but I don't think it's gonna matter.

Despite what some say here, there's enough people who have been too disgusted to vote in the last few elections that will this time.

DavidK

No, I will never look in the mirror and say I regret voting against this totally corrupt lying felon even if it means pulling the lever for Trump because I am not voting for the man, I am voting against the felon Hillary and there can be no regrets in that.

Wow. That's a lot of certainty.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm not looking to claim moral high ground, I'm looking to be obedient to my God.

I don't plan to let evil do its worst. That's why I refuse to vote for evil.

No, I didn't. I'm not looking for a perfect candidate, but there is a threshold below which I won't vote for one. All four candidates are well below that threshold.

You seem to be a respecter of persons.

It's perfectly within His ability, but unlikely for His character. Most likely He will let us have the candidate of our choosing so that we can see the folly in our earthly wisdom, just like He gave kings to the Israelites.

I do have faith that He will use this horrific election to His own purposes, which includes provoking His Church to pray and give up on seeking salvation from earthly governments.

You seem to put a lot of faith in your vote and supreme court justices.

You think God is against balancing the budget? :nono:

Or that He thinks our voting for the candidate that is most likely to get it done is horrific?

Jose Fly

Looking at the headlines at the political sites this afternoon...Trump calling on top GOP officials to resign, Ryan and Trump in full feud, state GOP chairs who are Trump supporters going after the RNC.....

Wow. Trump and his people are burning the place down on their way out the door. What a spectacle.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If this thread is any indication, those are bogus numbers.
They aren't. Here's the link. They update all the time, so there will be variation, but it's a good site with a solid reputation for getting it right.

When Trump wins he needs to go back and strike every law that has been passed since women's right to vote.
Well, that literally can't happen, but otherwise, no.

Only male landowners need have the vote.
Or chariots. :plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Looking at the headlines at the political sites this afternoon...Trump calling on top GOP officials to resign, Ryan and Trump in full feud, state GOP chairs who are Trump supporters going after the RNC.....

Wow. Trump and his people are burning the place down on their way out the door. What a spectacle.
Nahum 3:6