New Low From Trump

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
By this logic, my non-vote for one cancels out my non-vote for the other.
If you were just mindlessly staying home for no reason then this argument might hold but that isn't the case.
If moral people stay home then the worst evil will prevail. Or to put it in terms more relevant to this specific discussion; If Christians stay home, Hillary Clinton will win the election.
And not only do you know that this is true, you don't care and are actually willing to allow it to happen to that you can claim some sort of moral high ground while she goes along trampling on the rights of everyone around you.

False dilemma, or false dichotomy fallacy. My alternative is to speak the truth that none of these candidates are worthy of my vote, and to petition God to move in justice and mercy.
Your children's children will grow up without the freedom to do so if you sit it out and let evil do it's worst.

I see contempt for the ideals of the constitution on both sides.
And so you won't vote for either imperfect candidate.

Straw man. No one is arguing that we have to have a perfect candidate.
You just did.

Looks like you don't have any faith in the believer's witness nor in prayer.
I have no faith at all that God is going to come down and cause someone other than Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton to be His chosen representative in the White House, no.

Do you?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Good, then maybe we can agree that the evil Trump reveals with his speech is more than "just words".

Trump is not 'evil', he just doesn't take jive from people. If a person has some nonsense to say, he'll wing it around right back at them. It's like with him calling Rosie a fat pig- well good for him, because did you see what she did?

No, all that is ignored- the same people who talk sideways and make ridiculous claims about him go and cry about his reply to them. For that, I say forget liberals, and forget what you have to say- he is not sexist despite brash comments, and he is not racist. He's not xenophobic, or any of these stupid things that people never claimed of him UNTIL HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT.

The fact that you all make him out to be Satan because he just doesn't deal with people's crap shows all that needs to be seen, case closed. Such people have no business voting with that sort of bias.

Arthur Brain

Anna will thank every single statement you make defending her unquenchable need for women to be seen as victims. The only thing underscored is your daily routine of acting like a tool as soon as you find anything criticizing their end.

There's a million instances that follows in which one says "Women (insert criticism)", and you automatically go "BLA BLIPITY BLA BLA AHHHHHHH!"

They trained you well. Those like yourself literally sound like you were raised by a pack of dye haired feminists, and you don't even realize it :rolleyes:

Dude, if there's anyone who goes 'bla blippity bla' around here then it's you. Your constant adolescent rants, your gormless ignorance and puerile attitudes are on constant display. Why don't you just change your name (again) to "I Hate Women" & be done with it?

Utter bloody clown.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How do you think this is reflecting on religious Christianity in general? Very badly, I would say.
I would too, but you know how far that'll get you around here. I've been told TOL isn't a microcosm of the Christian far right/alt right, but if the Trump supporters here are any indication, I think it's actually a fairly accurate approximation. Just out of curiosity, to get a different change of pace, I recently signed onto a different conservative site. It's the same there.

And that's a shame, because most Christians do not support this mean-spirited idiocy. Yet their kindness and generosity is being constantly overshadowed by these pseudo-religious Christian thugs.

I think you'd be right if you were talking about Christians with moderate-to-liberal views. Anyone with a conservative view, if not already a Trump supporter, is being heavily leaned on to vote for Trump. I see this right now in my real life circle of family and friends.

The politicization of the "Christian right" has been the single most powerful factor in the decline of religious Christianity in modern times. Even more-so than the pedophile priest scandal.

I wouldn't disagree with you in principle, but wouldn't discount the radiating effect of the priest scandals. Look to the rise of the nones, many of them coming from Catholicism. But only some of them name the scandals as their only issue, what also shows significantly (and this is regardless of denomination), is fallout from the battles over gay marriage, transgender issues, refugees, etc. In other words, the lack of charitable witness.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Dude, if there's anyone who goes 'bla blippity bla' around here then it's you. Your constant adolescent rants, your gormless ignorance and puerile attitudes are on constant display. Why don't you just change your name (again) to "I Hate Women" & be done with it?

Utter bloody clown.

I only see his posts when he gets quoted, so now that I've seen his latest, I'll make sure to thank your post. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You Fem Nazi you...

:eek:

attachment.php

(Rusha, this one's for you too.)

Gurucam

U.S.A. will return to its Christian moorings as established by the founding fathers. This is before the U.S.A. was hijacked by Jews and other O.T. oriented people.

They came into the U.S.A. as false spying brethren, according to:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us (corruptly) into bondage (under the ten commandments)

This means that any esteeming and/or use of the ten commandments will be totally done away with in (thrown out of), the U.S.A..

The ten commandments will be totally replaced by God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

This is inevitable with total certainty. If one does not get on board one will perish, corruptly.

The politics that is currently unfolding in the U.S.A. is the path to the above transformation. Politics in the U.S.A. is being powered by the now strong 'not seen', Spirit based, Christ consciousness that is dominating and ruling on earth.

The time is at hand. Finally, Christ is strongly on earth. The consciousness of Christ is now very strong and dominating and ruling on earth. Every thing will spontaneously conform to this newly empowered, enlightened Christ consciousness. The Old must and will die (be removed) to give way to the New. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand.

The following defines the Christian morality, which now rules on earth

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms with total and literal certainty that: at all forums, 'the law' that is done away with is the ten commandments. This is replaced by God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

Do not let Old dying leaders continue to pull the wool over your eyes. They will take you down to a sad and hot place with them . . . then too very late will be your cry.

. . . do not remain 'waxed gross' heart-ed. This blinds one from being given to know and discern truth and Truth.

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

The rumors all over the Internet are false:

RNC chairman Reince Priebus: The party is sticking with Trump
Oct. 10, 2016 6:34pm Tré Goins-Phillips
>> http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nce-priebus-the-party-is-sticking-with-trump/

Despite the release of the 2005 tape of Donald Trump’s explicit comments about women, the Republican National Committee is standing behind it’s nominee for president, Reince Priebus said Monday.

In an emergency phone call with 168 members, the RNC chairman assured, “Nothing has changed in terms of our support for the nominee.”

“Over the last 24 to 48 hours there have been a lot of false rumors that we didn’t want to engage in,” he said, according to a Politico report.

Priebus said Trump’s Friday night video apology for the ordeal was “heartfelt,” and asserted “the issue was taken care of at the debate.” But not everyone sees it that way.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the highest ranking Republican in the country, said hours before the call that he will no longer defend Trump, but will instead focus on down ballot races in an effort to maintain GOP control in Congress. While he didn’t pull back his endorsement, Ryan told party members “to do what’s best for you in your district” regarding Trump.

In typical fashion, Trump fired back, taking to Twitter to say the speaker “should spend more time on balancing the budget, jobs and illegal immigration and not waste his time on fighting Republican nominee.”

However, despite the turmoil within his own party, Priebus plans to stay the course, no matter how tumultuous.

“No mechanism exists,” Priebus said of rumors that Trump could be replaced as the Republican standard-bearer, adding that doing so would be “impractical” at this point.

The RNC leader insisted the party is in “full coordination” and has a “great relationship” with Team Trump.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
attachment.php

(Rusha, this one's for you too.)

When Trump wins he needs to go back and strike every law that has been passed since women's right to vote.

Only male landowners need have the vote.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Titus 2
1But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

2That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.

3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

6Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.

7In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just saw on the news that Clinton has a margin of victory that has never been overcome this late in the cycle.

FiveThirtyEight has Clinton with an 83.9% chance of winning to Trumps 16.1% and projects the popular and electoral vote as follows:

Electoral votes

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump 202.8

Gary Johnson 0.2

Popular vote

Hillary Clinton 49.1%

Donald Trump 43.1%

Gary Johnson 6.4%

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Just saw on the news that Clinton has a margin of victory that has never been overcome this late in the cycle.

FiveThirtyEight has Clinton with an 83.9% chance of winning to Trumps 16.1% and projects the popular and electoral vote as follows:

Electoral votes

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump 202.8

Gary Johnson 0.2

Popular vote

Hillary Clinton 49.1%

Donald Trump 43.1%

Gary Johnson 6.4%

If this thread is any indication, those are bogus numbers.

Arthur Brain

When Trump wins he needs to go back and strike every law that has been passed since women's right to vote.

Only male landowners need have the vote.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Titus 2
1But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

2That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.

3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

6Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.

7In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Eh, as chauvinistic as DT is he wouldn't entertain passing any such thing even if he did win, not if he wanted to avoid political suicide anyway...

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
U.S.A. will return to its Christian moorings as established by the founding fathers. This is before the U.S.A. was hijacked by Jews and other O.T. oriented people.

They came into the U.S.A. as false spying brethren, according to:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us (corruptly) into bondage (under the ten commandments)

This means that any esteeming and/or use of the ten commandments will be totally done away with in (thrown out of), the U.S.A..

The ten commandments will be totally replaced by God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

This is inevitable with total certainty. If one does not get on board one will perish, corruptly.

The politics that is currently unfolding in the U.S.A. is the path to the above transformation. Politics in the U.S.A. is being powered by the now strong 'not seen', Spirit based, Christ consciousness that is dominating and ruling on earth.

The time is at hand. Finally, Christ is strongly on earth. The consciousness of Christ is now very strong and dominating and ruling on earth. Every thing will spontaneously conform to this newly empowered, enlightened Christ consciousness. The Old must and will die (be removed) to give way to the New. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand.

The following defines the Christian morality, which now rules on earth

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms with total and literal certainty that: at all forums, 'the law' that is done away with is the ten commandments. This is replaced by God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

Do not let Old dying leaders continue to pull the wool over your eyes. They will take you down to a sad and hot place with them . . . then too very late will be your cry.

. . . do not remain 'waxed gross' heart-ed. This blinds one from being given to know and discern truth and Truth.

You may want to remain least in the kingdom but I'll regard the Law as holy, not being conformed to this world.

DavidK

If you were just mindlessly staying home for no reason then this argument might hold but that isn't the case.
If moral people stay home then the worst evil will prevail. Or to put it in terms more relevant to this specific discussion; If Christians stay home, Hillary Clinton will win the election.
And not only do you know that this is true, you don't care and are actually willing to allow it to happen to that you can claim some sort of moral high ground while she goes along trampling on the rights of everyone around you.

I'm not looking to claim moral high ground, I'm looking to be obedient to my God.

Your children's children will grow up without the freedom to do so if you sit it out and let evil do it's worst.

I don't plan to let evil do its worst. That's why I refuse to vote for evil.

And so you won't vote for either imperfect candidate.

You just did.

No, I didn't. I'm not looking for a perfect candidate, but there is a threshold below which I won't vote for one. All four candidates are well below that threshold.

I have no faith at all that God is going to come down and cause someone other than Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton to be His chosen representative in the White House, no.

Do you?

It's perfectly within His ability, but unlikely for His character. Most likely He will let us have the candidate of our choosing so that we can see the folly in our earthly wisdom, just like He gave kings to the Israelites.

I do have faith that He will use this horrific election to His own purposes, which includes provoking His Church to pray and give up on seeking salvation from earthly governments.

You seem to put a lot of faith in your vote and supreme court justices.

Gurucam

They came into the U.S.A. as false spying unaware (spiritually dead) brethren, according to:

You have to note that false spying unaware brethren were 'brought in' among Christians and they destroy the (authentic) Christian community and Christianity in the original U.S.A.. These false spying unaware brethren were O.T./ten commandments people. They were not New or other people 'in-Christ'.

This means that false spying unaware brethren were 'brought in' or allowed to come in, to the U.S.A. and they returned the original free and liberated Christian people (of the founding father's days) to bondage under the ten commandments.

A long time ago the U.S.A. sank from being a Christian country because of uninformed (and open/unchecked) immigration. These immigrants were the Jews, Catholics and billions of other essentially O.T. oriented religions/peoples. These people pretended to recognize Christianity and/or falsely masqueraded as N.T./Christian people. They were essentially O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people.

They were essentially false spying unaware brethren who came to and did, return free and liberated Christians to bondage under the O.T./ten commandments.

The Moslems did not play any part in the spy like or other corruption of authentic Christianity in the U.S.A. or any where else.

The Moslem did oppose billions of people who were corrupting authentic Christianity and who were also falsely presenting themselves to be Christians. This led to wars and fighting among none Christian people. That is, among essentially O.T./ten commandments people who were called Jews, Moslem, Catholics and others of the billion strong traditional Christians.

Authentic Christians (the chosen few) do not fight wars. The following is the morality of Christians (authentic ones):

Luke 6 KJV N.T.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

When does Jesus have his vengeance? Each person is judged when he/she dies, physically:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This is on going, according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

To soweth to flesh is to savor the things of man. To soweth to spirit and Spirit is to savor the things of God. Note Jesus' definition of Satan:

Matthew: 16
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump seems to have invented a new form of political Russian roulette. Load a six shooter with 5 bullets, point it at your foot and pull the trigger, twice. :)

DavidK

Trump is not 'evil', he just doesn't take jive from people.

Apart from the blood of Christ, we're all evil. Trump, however, seems oblivious to it. Even revels in it.

The fact that you all make him out to be Satan because he just doesn't deal with people's crap shows all that needs to be seen, case closed. Such people have no business voting with that sort of bias.

He's not Satan. He's a lawless, profane man who is given over to the idolatry of his own self. He loves tyranny, applauds greed, and lacks basic self-control. His heart is given over to acquisition and knee-jerk vengeance.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Apart from the blood of Christ, we're all evil. Trump, however, seems oblivious to it. Even revels in it.

He's not Satan. He's a lawless, profane man who is given over to the idolatry of his own self. He loves tyranny, applauds greed, and lacks basic self-control. His heart is given over to acquisition and knee-jerk vengeance.

Cool story. You pay taxes which you say murder babies, because death isn't as important as the computer your typing on, while the homeless guy down the road is trying to keep warm.

You all's uber mega high horse complex is a bad joke, go shed it on someone else.

:wave2:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You just described Hillary !!