New Low From Trump

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Of course I am. Why else would I be voting against the worst candidate the GOP has ever foisted on this country?

As opposed to voting for the sleaziest, most corrupt, and criminal first family's to ever occupy the white house...again, Ill bet you voted for the loser Jerry Brown as well. :hammer:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Is raping a 13 year old not a felony?

Nonsense! you have been listening to aCW again, he loves this salacious crappola...It is baseless internet tripe that no major network will even cover because has no merit. Don't you think the left wing media would be shouting from the hilltops if they knew there was something there? What they do know is that for them to float this nonsense would mean an easy defamation suit for Donald Trump & his lawyers.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nonsense! you have been listening to aCW again, he loves this salacious crappola...It is baseless internet tripe that no major network will even cover because has no merit. Don't you think the left wing media would be shouting from the hilltops if they knew there was something there? What they do know is that for them to float this nonsense would mean an easy defamation suit for Donald Trump & his lawyers.

i suspect they'll break all sorts of salacious stories right before the election

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In other words they guessed right sometimes.
Well, no. You should google their accuracy, especially in relation to presidential elections.

Everybody has opinions.
Correct. It is my opinion that the earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun. It's also demonstrably true. Likewise, no president could do what you called for. No party would allow it and neither would the Constitution.

No, it would put a stop to all the propaganda tactics
It would put a stop to all sorts of things, beginning with equality before the law.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

What exactly did I predict he would do other than make two terms?

Well, it's more what you suggested he would do than predict, although either hold no real weight. If Trump gets in then there's no guarantee there'll be a second term or even a Whitehouse left for anyone to sit in after his first...

:plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, it's more what you suggested he would do than predict, although either hold no real weight. If Trump gets in then there's no guarantee there'll be a second term or even a Whitehouse left for anyone to sit in after his first...

:plain:
Same with Hellary, only worse

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Well, no. You should google their accuracy, especially in relation to presidential elections.

So, people have won the Lottery twice against astronomical odds.

Correct. It is my opinion that the earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun. It's also demonstrably true.

Funny thing is, it hasn't been demonstrated.

Likewise, no president could do what you called for. No party would allow it

Things change, Republicans and Democrats are not the original parties formed at the birth of this Nation.

and neither would the Constitution.

Once again Liberal Supreme Court misinterpretations of the Constitution can be overturned.

It would put a stop to all sorts of things, beginning with equality before the law.

Your idea of equality is skewed by Liberal propaganda.