Myself and Welfare

quip

BANNED
Banned
Who gives you money?

How do you view corporations or affluent individuals who exploit tax loopholes and shift income overseas to aviod paying taxes?
Do you admire them?
Is this just being financially savvy...just "good business"?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How do you view corporations or affluent individuals who exploit tax loopholes and shift income overseas to aviod paying taxes?
Do you admire them?
Is it just being financially savvy...just "good business"?
Moot question.

The only form of taxation that should be implemented by the government should be a personal increase tax, and only 5% at that.

Then businesses wouldn't have to try to go around the law to make a profit.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you admire them?
Is this just being financially savvy...just "good business"?
Oh, you want to talk about something else now?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Who gives you money?

let me ask this again, in a more focused manner

[MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] - if you found a used car on craigslist that you wanted to buy and fix up, and it was only $400, where would you get that $400 from?

the bank?
mom?
under your mattress?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
let me ask this again, in a more focused manner

[MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] - if you found a used car on craigslist that you wanted to buy and fix up, and it was only $400, where would you get that $400 from?

the bank?
mom?
under your mattress?
I do not know if I even have that much money.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Moot question.

The only form of taxation that should be implemented by the government should be a personal increase tax, and only 5% at that.

A "should" does not make an "is" moot.

What's your opinion?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A "should" does not make an "is" moot.

Moot: subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision

In other words, you could discuss it until the cows come home, but it's all meaningless when it comes to what matters.

What's your opinion?

I just gave it. Perhaps you missed it:

Moot question.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Moot: subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision

In other words, you could discuss it until the cows come home, but it's all meaningless when it comes to what matters.

I just gave it. Perhaps you missed it:

If it doesn't matter to you then why on earth did you bother to respond....then repeat your non-answer, answer again?! :chuckle:

Are you attempting to make a pointless point JR? :kookoo:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If it doesn't matter to you then why on earth did you bother to respond....then repeat your non-answer, answer again?! :chuckle:

Are you attempting to make a pointless point JR? :kookoo:
I am advocating what is good and just.