Mid Acts Disponsationalism

• Total voters

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm a Conservative when it comes to criminal behavior. I think our justice
system isn't strong enough on offenders. Especially, murderers, rapists,
child molesters, etc. Personally, I'd like to see child molesters put away
for life, murderers executed, and habitual criminals locked away from
society for good. It's a good thing I'm not in charge!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm addressing the Spiritual realm, not the worldly Tam.
You can address both.

Clete did.
So did I.

But in case you miss the point ....

Is this one of the NICEST things to say to child molesters & murderers?
Personally, I'd like to see child molesters put away
for life, murderers executed, and habitual criminals locked away from
society for good. It's a good thing I'm not in charge!
I say amen to this! Don't you?

Danoh

That is what she's proclaiming at least tacitly!

She want me to treat homos as though they are under grace!

Grace DOES NOT apply to the unbeliever and even if it did, being forgiven of the sin does not release you from the just penalty of your crime under the just laws of the government. God instituted human government when Noah landed the ark. The dispensation of human government has been in effect ever since. That's why government are a good thing so long as their laws are just. God did not end human government nor did he change what justice is when He began the dispensation of grace. But you'd never know that by talking to heir! According to her, no one is guilty of sin any longer because there is no more sin because Jesus wiped it all out on the cross. Utter stupidity!

Resting in Him,
Clete

You're absolutely right; your re-interpretation of her intent is exactly that - utter stupidity.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're absolutely right; your re-interpretation of her intent is exactly that - utter stupidity.
And her re-interpretation of his intent is exactly that - utter stupidity.

Heir knew full well that both I and Clete do not believe our works save us.

heir

TOL Subscriber
When have I ever suggested withholding the gospel from anyone?
You do every time you scream what you do at a "homo". When are they supposed to hear the gospel of Christ from you, as your screaming, "Get away from me..."? You have deemed them unworthy to hear the good news that is the power of God to save ANY and ALL them that believe! In so doing (not doing), you are not doing the work of the Lord, the work of the ministry. How and when will they hear the word of truth, the gospel of their salvation if not from you, an ambassador for Christ?
You've lost your mind.
No, it's right here and it's sound (2 Timothy 1:7-10 KJV).
You need to calm down and stop being such an emotional reactionary.
I'm not the one running around screaming at people for what they do in their flesh, you are.You're an emotional wreck.
No one has suggested that homos can't be saved and in fact I've said just the opposite to you more than once.
Great. When will you ever give them the good news?

The fact that they can be saved does not change what justice demands! A saved murderer should still be executed for his crime. Will he go to heaven? Absolutely he will if he's a believer. How is that so hard to understand?
When will they hear from you that Christ took their place? Where is the word of reconciliation, ambassador for Christ?

I Timothy 1:8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

Resting in Him,
Clete
When will you use it lawfully as an ambassador for Christ and point to the ground leveling cross of Christ from the scriptures (Romans 3:21-24 KJV, Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 3:22 KJV)?

Get in the game (as they say), because as it stands now, you're on the bench.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When have I ever suggested withholding the gospel from anyone?

You've lost your mind. You need to calm down and stop being such an emotional reactionary. No one has suggested that homos can't be saved and in fact I've said just the opposite to you more than once.

The fact that they can be saved does not change what justice demands! A saved murderer should still be executed for his crime. Will he go to heaven? Absolutely he will if he's a believer. How is that so hard to understand?

I Timothy 1:8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

You do every time you scream what you do at a "homo". When are they supposed to hear the gospel of Christ from you, as your screaming, "Get away from me..."? You have deemed them unworthy to hear the good news that is the power of God to save ANY and ALL them that believe! In so doing (not doing), you are not doing the work of the Lord, the work of the ministry. How and when will they hear the word of truth, the gospel of their salvation if not from you, an ambassador for Christ?
No, it's right here and it's sound (2 Timothy 1:7-10 KJV). I'm not the one running around screaming at people for what they do in their flesh, you are.You're an emotional wreck.Great. When will you ever give them the good news?

When will they hear from you that Christ took their place? Where is the word of reconciliation, ambassador for Christ?

When will you use it lawfully as an ambassador for Christ and point to the ground leveling cross of Christ from the scriptures (Romans 3:21-24 KJV, Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 3:22 KJV)?

Get in the game (as they say), because as it stands now, you're on the bench.

another fantastic post from heir, an ambassador -

Danoh

And her re-interpretation of his intent is exactly that - utter stupidity.

Heir knew full well that both I and Clete do not believe our works save us.

Neither do they lose the lost. The lost are born lost.

Thus, neither their unrighteeous works, nor their righteous works, are the issue, their Identity in Adam is.

You two are confusing Church and State issues.

Back to the Salem Witch Hunts we go.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can address both.

Clete did.
So did I.

But in case you miss the point ....

Is this one of the NICEST things to say to child molesters & murderers?
I say amen to this! Don't you?

We need the "Laws of the Land" enforced. The law abiding citizenry
need protection against law breakers. Otherwise, we have chaos.

On the other side of the spectrum, The Grace Message needs to be
preached to law abiders as well as the law breakers. That's why
we have Preachers and laymen visiting jails and prisons to share
the "True Gospel." Murderers, child molesters, etc, need to be
confined, but, at the same time, there's nothing wrong about
sharing the Gospel while they're incarcerated.

Our system of Law follows certain guidelines. Speeding down the
road beyond the speed limit will get you a ticket. Speeding down
the road while being intoxicated will get you huge fines and a trip
to jail. Hit and run will get you imprisoned, etc, etc. However, in
the Spiritual realm, if you hear the Gospel, place your faith in Christ
and are sealed/indwelt and baptized (not by water) into the Body
of Christ by the Holy Spirit, you are forgiven of ALL your sins, have
the mercy of God, receive the righteousness of Christ, and will not
have to face the judgment of God. Instead, when you get saved,
you receive, guaranteed eternal life that you cannot lose.

That's the difference between, worldly Laws and Spiritual outcome.
On the other hand, if one leaves this world unsaved, they will stand
before God the Father and be judged by their works, and cast into
the Lake of Fire forever. Personally, I think that people who say
they're a Christian and live their lives in perpetual sinfulness, were
never truly saved to begin with.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We need the "Laws of the Land" enforced. The law abiding citizenry
need protection against law breakers. Otherwise, we have chaos.
I agree.
Do you think Clete doesn't?

On the other side of the spectrum, The Grace Message needs to be
preached to law abiders as well as the law breakers.
I agree.
Do you think Clete doesn't?