Mean TOL members

On Fire

Originally posted by beanieboy

Sorry. You are an idiot.
I'm putting you on ignore.
If you can't act like an adult, you can't stay at the adults' table.

NEW FLASH! I'm staying. :bannana:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by !!!!First

Poly

I know you mean well – but by judging someone – this does not give you permission to call the whole person one sin that they commit. I know that beanieboy does have some concept of chaste behavior – and there is a possibility that when the solution to the problem that beanieboy has appears – that beanieboy will give up his desire for everything that keeps him apart from God – but you do not have that solution – you are just making the matter worse. All you seem to say is believe what you are doing wrong – because the Bible says it is wrong. This is not faith, this is blind credence, and your blind credence is unable to break the chains of sin.

You cal this black and white? – the verses in context would shed some light on what is meant – you cannot take them to justify calling people the sin that they commit – and for the most part they have to do with church discipline, - and there is a huge difference in how a saint would judge and how you judge Polly – and as well theologians are still puzzled at why the least esteemed in the church should be the ones to judge – are you one of the least esteemed here on TOL – in your own eyes are you the least esteemed?

Has the concept that you are judging your brothers and sisters wrongly ever crossed your mind – where you condemn beanie boy – I rather see a fairly bright young man – probably nineteen years old – trying to understand the insanity of what the orthodox church teaches, and at the same time trying to show you the ludicrousness of what you do – as compared to what the Bible teaches.

Beanieboy will eventually find the truth, find that serving God is better than serving his senses – this I am confident of, and when beanieboy breaks his chains – which are much more easily broken than the ones you have – you are not even aware of the sin you do, and the sin you do you somehow think it is right by twisting the Word of God – to allow you to feed your debase nature. There is hope for both you and Beanieboy – I will pray for you both {God Willing}

!!!!First
It's really wierd. You keep addressing me as if you think I feel you're important enough to listen to anything you have to say to me.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Poly

It's really wierd. You keep addressing me as if you think I feel you're important enough to listen to anything you have to say to me.

I thought it was a pretty reasonable post, myself...

On Fire

Originally posted by !!!!First

A.S.

He has been told a bunch of crap - by people who have not any insight

!!!!First

You explain it to him then. I'd love to hear your version of salvation.

servent101

You explain it to him then. I'd love to hear your version of salvation.

If the truth hit you in the face - you nor poly, nor any of you literalist, fundamental - ego tripping hate mongers - blashphemers would be able to recognize it - a lot of you pay a high price for you ego tripping on other people's sin - God severely punishes you - and the Truth is not in you - you are as blind as the scribes and pharasees - taking God's Word and using it to enslave people to their sin - and trying to liberate yourselves by all the misery you force on other people who do not conform to your sick energy feed.

Repent - while and if you can still think about it.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
AS: You explain it to him then. I'd love to hear your version of salvation.

servent101: you literalist, fundamental - ego tripping hate mongers - blashphemers ... ego tripping on other people's sin - God severely punishes you - and the Truth is not in you - you are as blind as the scribes and pharasees - taking God's Word and using it to enslave people to their sin - and trying to liberate yourselves by all the misery you force on other people who do not conform to your sick energy feed.

John: Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

servent, I think John is closer to the Truth of salvation than you are. (PS does this mean you have broken your New Year's resolution? Your post was really judgemental :) )

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nineveh

(PS does this mean you have broken your New Year's resolution? Your post was really judgemental :) )
Yes, it was wasn't it? :nono:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by temple 2000

Servant is correct. All you truth smackers need a good smack to wake you up from your fantasy life.

What fantasy? That God won't or can't carry out His prophesies? That men really are holy in nature and good at heart? That there really is no such thing as sin? That the Bible can only be understood through "pagan precepts"? Or the fantasy that pagans are the only ones who really understand judgement?

temple2006

No, Nin...The fantasy of conceiving of God as a punisher. The fantasy of reveling in washing oneself in the blood of the person who does not believe as you do. The fantasy of believing that you and only you have absolute truth and all that other crud you people post.

1Way

+OL remote satellite affiliate
Temple 2k - "Crud" you say..., "reveling in washing oneself in the blood of the person who does not believe as you do", you say.

Your words show insight into your heart, and it looks sort of dim in there. We truthsmackers say nothing of the kind. But even if we were mistaken in being to harsh, why are you so harsh yourself? Doctrinal hypocrisy is a sin.

So you will only be kind to us if we believe like you do?

You've been gone too long, you've really reverted back to even worse habits than before.

servent101

Nineveh
AS: You explain it to him then. I'd love to hear your version of salvation.

Nineveh - if you so called truth smackers would just follow the New Testament - judge those in the church, not those outside of the church - stop being rude to anyone and everyone who does not follow your apologetics. For the most part you people are not teaching of Christ - you are teaching literalism and fundamentalism - a mindless energy feed - and your perceptions are caught up in a nightmare.

Your faith is nothing but a neurosis – where you confuse belief in God with having to use your entire psyche to block out your common sense. This is what faith feels like to you. Anything reasonable is simply so out of phase with anything you know as God – you reject it flat out. You truth smackers are nuts.

As far as you go - you are more Spirit lead and useable to God, I am less harsh with you - but you still have a long way to go.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

On Fire

Originally posted by servent101

Nineveh

Nineveh - if you so called truth smackers would just follow the New Testament - judge those in the church, not those outside of the church - stop being rude to anyone and everyone who does not follow your apologetics. For the most part you people are not teaching of Christ - you are teaching literalism and fundamentalism - a mindless energy feed - and your perceptions are caught up in a nightmare.

Your faith is nothing but a neurosis – where you confuse belief in God with having to use your entire psyche to block out your common sense. This is what faith feels like to you. Anything reasonable is simply so out of phase with anything you know as God – you reject it flat out. You truth smackers are nuts.

As far as you go - you are more Spirit lead and useable to God, I am less harsh with you - but you still have a long way to go.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Are you !!!!First or Servent101 or BOTH?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by servent101

What happens to those who do not put their trust in Christ?

Ok, since you opened the box here, let me ask you, would you please share with me that one defining moment when you placed yourself in Christ's hands?

All I need is the Spirit to guide me, He showed me that paganism, no matter how it may describe itself is still no part of a Holy God. Perhaps one day you will place your faith and trust in the One Creator God instead of docrines spawned by demons.

But anyway, is that the best you have to offer for your understanding of salvation? What sort of "salvation" are you offereing here? The salvation from hurt feelings?

Originally posted by temple 2000
No, Nin...The fantasy of conceiving of God as a punisher.

So the written account of how God has interacted with huminity is in error?

The fantasy of reveling in washing oneself in the blood of the person who does not believe as you do.

I believe what Jesus said, in fact, I had to change quite a bit from the pagan I was to agree with the One who shed His blood for the remission of my sins.

The fantasy of believing that you and only you have absolute truth and all that other crud you people post.

Well, no one said you had to believe what is recorded, I didn't for a long time. But, along with that you need to know that there is a place apart from God where people who choose their own way will reside apart from The Way.