Mean TOL members

Cyrus of Persia

Basically what i want so say, Sozo,

You have ridiculed your name in TOL as much that it's a joke to hear ANYTHING about Christianity from YOU here until YOU start to act like Christian. Until you are unable to live according to Christian rules, your posts are just joke of the day, and nothing what a sane person should consider as serious stuff.

Sozo

Originally posted by Cyrus of Persia

But it is perverse to call someone's mom as slut and sent PM's where you used "f"-word (and it was not "fag", but something what is related with sex) few times while shouting at me.

I have no problem using the "f" word. It's just a word to get the hearer to pay attention.

If, in fact, the said mother is dead, then it would be perverse to to use that term in the present tense. That being the case, I apologize.

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by deardelmar

I was going to say ..is she? but you sort of beat me to it!

I dont actually understood well, what he said with "Not if it's true", but it's even ridiculous for me to explain it.

But just for "fun":

my mom died at 1979 when i was 4 years old, and she has NEVER whored with anyone, but lived with my dad 8 years until her health went really bad and she died (she had medical problems with her blood).

So besides that calling someones mom a slut is teenager style and non-Christian, it's even offensive.

Sozo

... until YOU start to act like Christian.
Please tell us, O Cyrus of Perversion, what is your standard of acting?

btw... the same root word for act, is also the same for hypocrite.

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by Sozo

I have no problem using the "f" word. It's just a word to get the hearer to pay attention.

Aha. So the means will serve the purpose? How nice. Sozo thinks that he is smarter than Jesus and NT who had something serious to say about using vulgar words!

If, in fact, the said mother is dead, then it would be perverse to to use that term in the present tense. That being the case, I apologize.

You appologize for wrong grammar, but not for lie and offense? I hope that mods can see it.

Sozo

So besides that calling someones mom a slut is teenager style and non-Christian, it's even offensive.

Perhaps you would like to bring up the post of yours that preceded mine, where you catagorically insulted my relationship with my family.

Cyrus of Persia

Please tell us, O Cyrus of Perversion, what is your standard of acting?

btw... the same root word for act, is also the same for hypocrite.

I think you should use the standard over what you are so fiercely debating so you even start to insult people who oppose you in that - the same NT gives you the standard to watch your language. Or are you playing God and say that those rules posted in NT doesnt apply to Sozo :bow:

Sozo

Aha. So the means will serve the purpose? How nice. Sozo thinks that he is smarter than Jesus and NT who had something serious to say about using vulgar words!

Not at all, but I believe that the word is a cultural offense, just like other words that we cannot use here, even though they are in the bible.

beanieboy

Sozo - is this what you want?
To make people angry, instead of discussing?
To swear for effect?
To insult passed loved ones, because you want to hurt people?

Cyrus of Persia

Perhaps you would like to bring up the post of yours that preceded mine, where you catagorically insulted my relationship with my family.

At first: you insulted my mom BEFORE you got banned weeks ago.

Do you refer to this post?
Nah. Although that he is the most evil and annoying creature i have met in TOL, he still deserves time for repentance. I would never wish such horrible end to him IRL. But as far as i'm concerned in those boards, i think TOL would be much more bright if he would not spit his snake's poison here (and unfortunately i do believe that he carries the same attitute even in real life).

There is no way to convince you through your hard-skull, but i'm seriously worried about you and the people with whom you relate IRL. And even if you are one in TOL and other IRL, this still doesnt justify your hate-filled style you use in TOL.

Cyrus of Persia

Not at all, but I believe that the word is a cultural offense, just like other words that we cannot use here, even though they are in the bible.

Vulgar words are called as S-I-N in NT. Get it through your brain.

Sozo

Originally posted by beanieboy

Sozo - is this what you want?
To make people angry, instead of discussing?

Nope.
To swear for effect?
It's probably a bad habit at times. Some people are shocked by certain words, where others are not. I could be more careful.
To insult passed loved ones, because you want to hurt people?
It was an emotional response to an insult directed at my family.

Sozo

Vulgar words are called as S-I-N in NT. Get it through your brain.

Sorry... dipwad, but you are not the one whom determines what is and isn't vulgar.

Cyrus of Persia

And what you call this, Sozo when you wanted me to "break you into a hundred pieces"? Another cultural offense, that has nothing to do with thing what we call S-I-N in the Bible?

Sozo

At first: you insulted my mom BEFORE you got banned weeks ago.
I insulted your mom before I got banned, and directly after you insulted my relationship with my wife and kids. You provoked me, because it is the only way you can get rid of those who will expose you for the fraud you are.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sorry... dipwad, but you are not the one whom determines what is and isn't vulgar.
Neither am I. But you were being vulgar.

Cyrus of Persia

Nope. It's probably a bad habit at times. Some people are shocked by certain words, where others are not.

Aha, you call a SIN as "bad habit", but you call those who think differently than you about certain teachings as workers of devil? How nicely you are biased, my dear friend :thumb:

It was an emotional response to an insult directed at my family

I have nowhere insulted your family. Even the quote i posted here was not insult, but serious concern. If you accuse me of insulting your family, post here a quote where i did so. Until then i see you as false accuser besides of foul-mouth.

Cyrus of Persia

Neither are you.

This word is labelled as vulgar in our societies and Forum rules reflect the same. As they are vulgar, they are sin according to NT. Don't say to me that you dont know the exact passages i'm talking about.