ECT Madists are closet Calvinists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's easier to say, your points are invalid, or, explain why?

You cant respond because you don't know how to. So I put no value on your opinion. Run along to another thread.

Do I have to remind you again? You don't make the rules around here!
If you have a problem with old GM, report me to the "Woodshed?"

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Trying to keep this thread focusing on the subject in the OP, could someone explain what the promise was to Abraham, and how receiving the Holy Spirit fulfils that promise?

Maybe Since God Is The Holy Spirit, We Can Conclude God Fulfilled The Promise. Surely You Know The Promise From God To Abraham, If Not, Read The Bible.
As Far As Keeping With The OP: Could It Be Any More Vague Yet Obvious ? Chop Chop Folks, Put Some Thought And Actual Study Into A Thread OP, And All Praise To GOD ~ PRAY FIRST ! ! ! AND ALWAYS ! ! !

Deceivers And Unfaithful Start With Generalities, Pre-Conceived Biases Starting Anti-Christian Threads AND THEN Hiding Behind Fake Curiosity, Fake Love, Fake Kindness, Fake Politeness, Fake Respect. (not You andy) The Ones Doing It Know, And God So,

Please Everyone, PRAY, Think, And Allow THE HOLY SPIRIT To Guide Your LIFE And OP THREADS Or Else It's Like The 'Soup Nazi' Said = "You're Wasting Everyone's Time" (Seinfeld)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do I have to remind you again? You don't make the rules around here!
If you have a problem with old GM, report me to the "Woodshed?"

You do not care if you are a trouble maker.

I would not want to be in your shoes when you have to give account for all your words.

Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

LA

andyc

Yeah Im not sure why people who think the thread is a pointless waste of time, spend time posting usesless comments.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because only those who are of faith are Abraham's seed and heirs of the promise. The unbelieving Jews didnt lay hold of the spiritual kingdom, and so are cast out.

I think Tambora thinks that certain people went to Heaven, but then were cast out.

Or maybe she thinks in the future there's going to be a kingdom on planet earth, and then certain people (children of the kingdom) in that kingdom on planet earth will be cast out.

If that's not what she thinks, then I have no idea what she's claiming.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trying to keep this thread focusing on the subject in the OP, could someone explain what the promise was to Abraham,

The promise to Abraham was "the seed" (Christ Jesus)

STP thinks there was a promise was to Christ Jesus, which he claims was faith.

and how receiving the Holy Spirit fulfils that promise?

Correct.

Those who are "in Christ" are filled with the Holy Spirit and become children of Abraham.

Go ahead and ask STP if he is a child of Abraham?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I got reported for calling your people mean

I saw that.

heir encourages Johnny W, GM, Nick M and other MADists to make the posts they make, but reports you for calling MADists "mean".

Such is life in the world of Darby followers.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I saw that.

heir encourages Johnny W, GM, Nick M and other MADists to make the posts they make, but reports you for calling MADists "mean".

Such is life in the world of Darby followers.

I reported him for disrupting the thread. Get your facts straight.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Andy, you don't have my respect but, maybe there are some
around TOL that might respect you? I really don't have a clear
cut answer for you? It's not like you're gonna be accepting the
"Nobel Peace Prize" anyday soon?

SaulToPaul 2

The promise wasn't made to Christ Jesus.

Tet

vs.

Holy Bible

Galatians 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator

saint john w: "Contrasts."

SaulToPaul 2

Yeah he's trying to say that Jesus was the one in need of the promise.
As if Jesus needed to be born again. It's not looking good, as usual.

Galatians 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator

Your argument is with the Holy Bible, and you will always lose that one.

SaulToPaul 2

STP thinks there was a promise was to Christ Jesus, which he claims was faith.

Irrefutable, yet Tet tries.

Cross Reference

Irrefutable, yet Tet tries.

No! It was made to Abraham! Get use to it!

andyc

Andy, you don't have my respect but, maybe there are some
around TOL that might respect you? I really don't have a clear
cut answer for you? It's not like you're gonna be accepting the
"Nobel Peace Prize" anyday soon?

You say it like I'm interested in your opinion.

SaulToPaul 2

No! It was made to Abraham! Get use to it!

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Since Abraham was dead way before the law was added, only a fool would deny that this is Christ.

Are you a fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.