ECT Madists are closet Calvinists

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

What?
Are you now saying that the kingdom in verse 11 & 12 is an earthly physical kingdom, separate from the BOC (body of Christ)?

Matthew 8:11-12 KJV
(11) And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
(12) But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.​

I quoted the passage earlier. But here it is again in context......

Rom 9:3-8
3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh, 4 who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises; 5 of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. Amen.6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, 7 nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called." 8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regardless, the fact that it is the FAITH OF CHRIST in the passage is irrefutable.

He was the seed to whom the promise was made, and received it by faith. You can let your countenance be fallen all you want, and seek to rise up and slay me if you want, but it won't change that fact.

This is where your King James Onlyism really makes you look foolish.

The promise wasn't made to Christ Jesus. It was the promise of Christ Jesus (the seed) that was made to Abraham.

(Gal 3:29) If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

andyc

This is where your King James Onlyism really makes you look foolish.

The promise wasn't made to Christ Jesus. It was the promise of Christ Jesus (the seed) that was made to Abraham.

(Gal 3:29) If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Yeah he's trying to say that Jesus was the one in need of the promise.
As if Jesus needed to be born again. It's not looking good, as usual.

john w

Hall of Fame
Good guess.

Philippians 3:9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith

For once, we agree. Your approach to the book is "guess," as words don't matter, according to you.

Have a seat.

john w

Hall of Fame
Is that Johnny W's actual height?

No wonder they call him "Little Johnny W."

A least I don't look "gay," and effeminate, like you do, sweetie, and like this, in that last pic you put up on TOL, of you, and your wife(at that time)

clay-aiken-stalker-arrested.jpg

And your wife's real weight is 160, and she is 5'1", and really has gray hair? Nice dye job, in that hideous pic of hers.

Any time you want to meet, in my area, like you offered recently, when you tried to set me up with your wife, in the DFW area, let me know, you fat, balding wimp/creme puff.

I thought so, you sissy, and cry baby. No wonder they call you wimpy.

Post those hideous pics again, Craigie. Please? Oh, yes..you are going through a divorce.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ha Ha
As a kid I remember the show 'big John little John'. I'm showing my age.
Didn't the father randomly turn into the kid and vice versa? LOL

Yes, we all remember that "pic" you posted of yourself, little andycain, with that disgusting red carrot top, and receding hair line.

Post it again.

I thought so-embarrassed.

john w

Hall of Fame

"No wonder they call him "Little Johnny W."

In 1866 Cyrus Scofiled married Leontine Cerre, they then had two daughters.

In 1877 Cyrus Scofield deserted Cerre and his two daughters and left them for poor without ever supporting them.

After leaving his wife and two daughters, Scofield shacked up with his young mistress.

Then Scofield abandoned his mistress for another young women named Hettie Hall von Wartz. Scofield then married Wartz in 1884."-Wimpy Craigie

The above, even though Craigie is going through a divorce. Big, tough, Craigie....Right, Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame

No wonder they call him "Little Johnny W."

http://theologyonline.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104770&page=21

Post #304:

October 14th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john w
Put up a pic of yourself, you balding, fat, unemployed, fat "man."

"Ok.

My wife (who's 5'-9") and I were in Maine two weeks ago.

Here's a pic from our trip:"-Tet the wimp

Poof. Wimp Craigie pulled the pic, embarrassed by it, and his wife.

So there, you weasel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's not looking good, as usual.

Here's how you can tell when your winning a debate against MADists.

1) STP will keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

2) Johnny (Brian Williams) W will make post after post that will have absolutely nothing to do with the subject being debated.

DAN P

Those who believe we are saved by Christ's faith are subscribing to 'irresistible grace', and therefore the rest of TULIP. This thread is not about debating Calvinism. If grace is irresistible, faith is gifted.

Hi , and how will you explain Gal 2:20 " I live by ( the ) FAITH of the Son of God ."

dan p

musterion

CandyAndy isn't interested in questions because he isn't looking for answers. Just look at the heretics, blasphemers and idolators he's now aligned himself with for any excuse to rail at MADs.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not sure why anyone would want to use divorce against someone.

He's a desperate little man.

My wife and I are one flesh in Christ Jesus:

(Eph 5:31) "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

Despite the following verse, Johnny tries so hard to separate what God has joined together (my wife and me)

(Mark 10:9) Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.

Cross Reference

CandyAndy isn't interested in questions because he isn't looking for answers. Just look at the heretics, blasphemers and idolators he's now aligned himself with for any excuse to rail at MADs.

Unless you feel you are more saved than those who aren't mad [pun intended] like you, what's your point? Is it, a case of "misery loves company"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You Darby followers really have a hard time with questions.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here's how you can tell when your winning a debate against MADists.

1) STP will keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

2) Johnny (Brian Williams) W will make post after post that will have absolutely nothing to do with the subject being debated.

And wimpy Craigie thinks that "Brian Williams" cute little saying is impressing TOL, even though I have his own words where he admits that he is a habitual liar, and his reference to me as "Johnny" props up his sagging confidence in his "manhood," as even he knows he is a wimp, as his wife supports him, as all he does all day long, being unemployed, like Brian Williams, is get his fix of "Darby obsession" on TOL.

Tell us, Craigie-found a job yet? At least Brian Williams will have a job in 6 months, unlike you, who will be still sponging off his wife. You do know, that Paull calls you an infidel, do you not, creme puff?i

So there, tough "guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.