ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E. Coyote

I am not a perverter of anything...concerning the gospel.

I believe the gospel, just like you.
ND,

Jesus said that you cannot put new wine into old wineskins. The meaning is that you cannot mix the old and new covenants, that is, you cannot mingle grace with works. This is exactly what you do. You mingle grace with works. They do not mix.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
ND,

Jesus said that you cannot put new wine into old wineskins. The meaning is that you cannot mix the old and new covenants, that is, you cannot mingle grace with works. This is exactly what you do. You mingle grace with works. They do not mix.
Maybe the wineskins aren't about grace and works.

I do not believe salvation is by works.

I also don't believe anyone will, or has been, saved by works.

NewDay

ND,

? I do not. The only 'works' I believe a christian will have are those resulting from HIM working in you, the type that Paul spoke of here:

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

The works are not our own.

They are HIS.

We could do nothing, without Him.

We are just the vessel wherein He works.

Do you believe in the works that God is working in and through His people?

It is MAD that has men doing 'works of the law of moses', in the future, and you do not see a problem with that?

...works of the law wherein NO man shall ever be justified..yet, they have their 'group' of kingdom slaves...doing the law of moses, and gloat that it is the Will of God.

HOGWASH

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't care what she believes.

Just follow her posts, however, all that disagree with her are following the doctrines of men, and not of God.
I'm asking if you believe this your statement because you believe MAD. Meaning, are you saying this because she is against your particular Theological mindset?

What other belief have you seen her identify as being of man?

NewDay

Maybe the wineskins aren't about grace and works.

I do not believe salvation is by works.

I also don't believe anyone will, or has been, saved by works.

me, either, and certainly do not believe in mixing the old and new covenant's..in fact, I am the one on here telling the madists and others that you cannot mix them EVER.

Why Wile thinks I mix them, is hard to understand.

The old covenant was unto death.

The new covenant is unto life.

The old covenant was unto death because of the law.

The new covenant is unto life, because there is NO law of MOSES in it.

Those who lived in the old covenant who had faith in the old covenant, HAD THEIR HEART IN WHAT WAS TO COME, THE NEW.

THIS IS THE ONLY REASON GOD DID NOT CONDEMN THEM IN THEIR DAY.

NewDay

My post was addressed to NewDay.

No it wasnt, because I do not believe anything you wrote in it.

Where do you get that I believe in mixing the old and new covenant's?

Where do you get that I believe in mixing works of the law with the new covenant?

I am on here daily, fighting that very lie. Go read my 'Replacement Theology' thread, where I tell Tambora that very thing, at least three or four times, because she never seems to get that the new covenant cannot have the law of moses contained in it.

It is these mad people that mix the law of moses with the new covenant, Wile.

You should learn what I believe and what they believe before you jump the gun...there, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.