ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I didnt think you would answer.

God Bless, anyway.

Did this troll-ette answer?:

As asked numerous times: Chapter and verse where the LORD God demands I answer every and all questions addressed to me, especially from perverters, like yourself.

Nope. Fly in, post psycho babble, and fly away.

john w

Hall of Fame
Perhaps I will put them all back on ignore, too....:up:

You put them on, you get called names. You take them off, you get called more names. You cannot win here.

Good thing, I already won with Jesus!

"Perhaps I will put them all back on ignore, too...."-NewScam

Her trump card she spams on every thread when she is getting methodically picked apart in her "argument," and when she is caught lying. Its like OSMaybeSaved-OnceIgnoredAlwaysIgnoredMaybe.

I know, I know..."such nitpickers..." I will pray for you, John....

Cricket.

john w

Hall of Fame
"I believe you all are just as saved as me."-NewScam

Is that like "just as pregnant as ...just as alive as ....just as dead as ....just as justified as...."?

I know, I know...."nitpickers....."..."Do you think God is concerned with the English language...?"

NewDay

"I believe you all are just as saved as me."-NewScam

Is that like "just as pregnant as ...just as alive as ....just as dead as ....just as justified as...."?

I know, I know...."nitpickers....."..."Do you think God is concerned with the English language...?"

It means that I believe you are saved, just like me. By grace, and unconditional love, that does not ADD to what is required.

NewDay

A neg rep is not "having a conversation back and forth".

Heir, I was saying that the neg rep was the 'purpose' we were having the conversation back and forth. I did not pm you to harrass you. It was you that began the harrassment, by neg repping me.....will you ever get it?

.........but, tell ya what. I will take ALL blame, and you can let your conscience be clear.

That way, everyone will know how wonderful you are..ok?

NewDay

It's your lucky day! She's putting you back on ignore! Funny, I thought she put me on ignore. I said, "pretty please?!"

I had alot of you on ignore, but when I came back from vacation, after two weeks, I decided to take all my 'ignore's off. Is that ok with you?

Do I have to ask your permission first?

Please let me know so I can obey you.

:cheers:

andyc

It means that I believe you are saved, just like me. By grace, and unconditional love, that does not ADD to what is required.

I think its probably time to leave these folks alone. They are too childish to bother with. They don't go to church, mock those who do etc
Don't let them pull you down to their level. They're just a religious club that make things up as they go along, and feed off of each others praise.

I've learned all about mad by simply observing nickm, stp, lighthouse, johnw, oneinchrist, etc

Probably best to leave them to their delusions.

NewDay

Did this troll-ette answer?:

As asked numerous times: Chapter and verse where the LORD God demands I answer every and all questions addressed to me, especially from perverters, like yourself.

Nope. Fly in, post psycho babble, and fly away.

I am not a perverter of anything...concerning the gospel.

I believe the gospel, just like you. I despise your escatology, but it is not the gospel.

You do not know the difference, which is why you and your friends feel free to judge blood bought, born again, believers, when some of your friends do not even believe they are born again.......leaving on my fast horse, now.............:yoshi:

You guys are so far off the mark on so many things...but, I do agree you know the gospel.

AMEN

NewDay

I think its probably time to leave these folks alone. They are too childish to bother with. They don't go to church, mock those who do etc
Don't let them pull you down to their level. They're just a religious club that make things up as they go along, and feed off of each others praise.

I've learned all about mad by simply observing nickm, stp, lighthouse, johnw, oneinchrist, etc

Probably best to leave them to their delusions.

Well, I do love them....even if they hate me. I like to stick up for my blood bought, born again brothers and sisters...their immaturity, I can do without..for sure.

andyc

Well, I do love them....even if they hate me. I like to stick up for my blood bought, born again brothers and sisters...their immaturity, I can do without..for sure.

You can't force your views on people who don't want to hear.
That would be just as wrong as teaching their errors.

NewDay

"Perhaps I will put them all back on ignore, too...."-NewScam

Her trump card she spams on every thread when she is getting methodically picked apart in her "argument," and when she is caught lying. Its like OSMaybeSaved-OnceIgnoredAlwaysIgnoredMaybe.

I know, I know..."such nitpickers..." I will pray for you, John....

Cricket.

Yep, you are definitely back on ignore.

:up: I tried once again to converse with you. It is impossible, kinda like talkin' to a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.