ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDay

GP: "GP: "flood your page? I think I posted once or twice there. What is the page for if not for leaving comments?"

never mind.

So what if I failed to know how many times I posted on your page. How many neg reps have you given me and called me ugly names, just because I despise your theology, AND YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THAT WILL HAPPEN ON THEOLOGY BOARDS, WHERE DISCUSSION IS THE WHOLE POINT.

You think you have a right to do that daily, but my rights are limited to your judgements.

BOOOOHOOO..go cry me a puddle.

NewDay

:wave:Here is a thought for you dispensationalists...

Why not open a board where only dispensationalists are allowed to have an opinion, and then you won't have to deal with us non dispies, that hate it.

:drum:

If you do not want your theology questioned, why are you here?

I hate it, I am not afraid to say it. I say it daily...because it is the truth.

I do not hate you!

In fact, I love all of you, even if you do get under my skin, because you cannot seem to be mature enough to have a discussion, without your emotional problems...:wave:

NewDay

It means exactly what it says.

I agree..the bible defines HOW WE DO HIS COMMANDMENTS. FAITH., where sin is not imputed, and, He see's us as completely SIN FREE.

Like Abraham, our father, even in HIS day:

Gen 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Gen 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

So,. how do you interpret it? That people must keep them of their own?

HOGWASH

SaulToPaul 2

I agree..the bible defines HOW WE DO HIS COMMANDMENTS. FAITH., where sin is not imputed, and, He see's us as completely SIN FREE.

Rev 22:14 (KJV)

Read it............again.

You have to keep the commandments to HAVE THE RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE WHICH YOU CLAIM IS JESUS. That means you have to keep the commandments BEFORE YOU PARTAKE OF JESUS, if he is the tree of life.

You cannot even read a simple sentence without warping it beyond all recognition.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We were having a conversation back and forth, as I remember it. I then stopped when I saw it was going no where.
liar

The pms were unsolicited. We were not having a conversation back and forth in pm. I neg repped you and the emails began. This, only after a nasty visitor message from you was posted on my page and then immediately removed. Knowing that this would come up again...

graceandpeace/SameOldScam:

Sigh...due to the fact that you have been told more than once.

Look to Jesus, the Author and FINISHER of your faith; not these blind guides, that are leading you astray.

heir replies:

":blabla: You have no idea what you are talking about. You come on here and pervert the gospel of Christ by telling others that they can be "unsaved". I simply called you on it. Deal with it.

I trust the Lord completely for salvation. I believe the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). The moment I believed I was baptized by the Spirit into the one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30 KJV). And there's nothing you can do about it.

Stop emailing me."

I was in your shoes once..deceived people do not know they are deceived. You will be saved, if you were saved before MAD, because God will graft you back in, but if you think MAD is the gospel, you are dilusional.

Don't tell me to stop sending replies..it was you that neg repped me and started it.

If you do not want to reap what you sow, then do not respond at all to me...people are free to respond, that is what freedom entails.

;)

Oh no, your own words above said that my neg rep started the pms. What's a liar like you to do?

NewDay

liar

The pms were unsolicited. We were not having a conversation back and forth in pm. I neg repped you and the emails began. This, only after a nasty visitor message from you was posted on my page and then immediately removed. Knowing that this would come up again...

heir replies:

":blabla: You have no idea what you are talking about. You come on here and pervert the gospel of Christ by telling others that they can be "unsaved". I simply called you on it. Deal with it.

I trust the Lord completely for salvation. I believe the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). The moment I believed I was baptized by the Spirit into the one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30 KJV). And there's nothing you can do about it.

Stop emailing me."

Oh no, your own words above said that my neg rep started the pms. What's a liar like you to do?

I never said otherwise. This was back when I believed you were unsaved. Can you post the public apology now, where I rebuked my own wrong thinking?

Btw, when I said, 'we were having a conversation', it was in reference to 'why are you constantly neg repping me?'

I do not think you understood my concern for you, when I did think you were unsaved. (before I embraced osas)...and, now, I do not think you are acting out of love, either.

At any rate, I don't have to prove anything to you, publicly, or in private. You made it sound like I was harassing you, and that simply was not the case. I was sincerely concerned for you. I was sincerely thinking you were unsaved.

What would you do if you sincerely thought someone was unsaved?

Never mind...have a good day.

NewDay

Yes, my hope was that Knight would do something about her.

He is free to do so, but I have not done anything that you and the rest of your 'group' have done.

I have apologised for saying you were not saved. Have you ever apologised to those who you and your group constantly harass as unsaved? As far as I am concerned there is no worse type of harrassment. It is your group that is constantly doing this to Tet, Andy, Godrulz, myself, and some others....

it is a shame.

This latest episode all began because Angel4, sent me a neg rep, .because I had amened a post from Bybee....and, she hatefully told me in her neg rep that Bybee was talking about people like me, who are unsaved.

So you know,. I did pm Bybee and ask her if it was true. She said for me not to worry about it, that it was not true, that she knows I am saved, and she too, despises the hateful harrassment of telling saved people that they are not saved. You guys whine about being harrassed, when it is YOU and your gang that does this daily to us.

Like I said, I once did, but God corrected me.

I believe you all are just as saved as me.

I believe likewise that God is sad because of this.

It is my hope that you will take heed to your own wrong doing, and learn something new.
I am praying that Knight is more mature than you nit wits.

I believe he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.